Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of this idea?

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I definitely agree with this. I think it’s about time that Bedrock Edition started having the /report command. Though I’m not too sure about the VIP Levels situation.
The system I was thinking about is possibly the more players that report the cheater, the more harsh Sentinel will get on the cheater. When around 5 players report the cheater, that’s when it alerts staff to keep an eye out on the cheater. And players with VIP Level 2+ get a higher report percentage (e.g. when a player is cheating and a VIP player reports them, it would count as 2+ people reporting the cheater). I don’t think ranks should have that ability, as ranks are more of a cosmetic type purchase.
But for the most part, I agree that they should implement /report into Bedrock edition. +1 :)

Reactions: Dubby Plays

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
The system I was thinking about is possibly the more players that report the cheater, the more harsh Sentinel will get on the cheater. When around 5 players report the cheater, that’s when it alerts staff to keep an eye out on the cheater.

I think it exactly like you, about the "More the reports are made on a player, and more the staff will bring attention to it". There should also be precautions to prevent players from reporting who is pro (like, players that seems hackers when they're not).

Reactions: TeamTMS

ItzAlexInnit

Apr 14, 2020
In the past 3 days I've come across more hackers than usual, about 5-8 (some using fly, some ka, some reach, fastbreak, fastplace, ak) it's not fun. If there was a feature like this, me and my friend who play every single day would be able to actually play. It's gotten so bad, that we know how to beat them all. Fly, most of the time if they land they take immense fall damage and drop far if you hit them, I hit one from the side once and he went straight down into the void, fast. KA, you gotta stay away, find out if the take knockback or are using fly, if no, make a trapped bridge, me and my friend do this most games and it works on almost everyone. Fastbreak, you don't want to let them get to your egg. Fastplace, hit them off. Reach, trap again and break their egg while they are respawning or are at another egg.

To make the trap, all you need to do is make sure that they hit their head so they can't go any further than the step down and straight beneath that is a hole. Works most games, highly recommend.

Playing with hackers is the norm now, it was never like this before. If you understand people you'll understand that hackers invite more hackers, people think they can't win because of hackers so they start hacking. I've seen this happen before on different servers in java and even some bedrock realms and servers. My friend decided to get a pc but we were still planning on playing bedrock CubeCraft for the egg wars and the seasonal hunts. It's still a fun server to be on, make sure it doesn't deteriorate

Edit- I don't mind if people complain about me posting on a dead thread because it had to be said, it's still relevant and even more so now than ever

Thanks

Reactions: Dubby Plays
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.