Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently, the Blockwars update was released, in which experience was added for capturing the flag in CTF and for jumping into the portal in Bridge. I suggest adding 1-3 xp for eliminations to EggWars (in the mega it s 1 xp because there are 30 people) and also for a broken egg 5 xp (in the egg wars solo its 3 xp because you can break 11 eggs there). I think this would be a nice bonus for players after the recent update to Eggwars.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Although I don’t really like Eggwars atm, I think it’s exp system is good.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently, the Blockwars update was released, in which experience was added for capturing the flag in CTF and for jumping into the portal in Bridge. I suggest adding 1-3 xp for eliminations to EggWars (in the mega it s 1 xp because there are 30 people) and also for a broken egg 5 xp (in the egg wars solo its 3 xp because you can break 11 eggs there). I think this would be a nice bonus for players after the recent update to Eggwars.
Yes i see it will be better and thi xp system help the new and the noob player to get level

Reactions: ItzzWxrrior
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Critly wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #59-
Honey never spoils (not this one, atleast). Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old, and still perfectly edible!
Mintypie231 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom