Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 27, 2019
Gillette Wy
I think there should be more added to the game. Here is some ideas. diamond armour, sword and armour upgrades like in bedwars. And also traps. But I think it should be a different gamemode and you should be able to vote for it without a rank.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You want to separate Eggwars? The original version and the Bedwars-Like version?

Anyway, all the things you just named is already a thing besides traps. Which, imo, will make games longer

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
I think there should be more added to the game. Here is some ideas. diamond armour, sword and armour upgrades like in bedwars. And also traps. But I think it should be a different gamemode and you should be able to vote for it without a rank.

I am gonna completely assume that you're talking about eggwars mode, on the bedrock edition.

First of all, even if I am not a expert thread writter I do encourage you to read this thread to learn how to make a suggestion properly, because this thread is pretty unclear (you don't even mention the game you want this to be added to).

About the armour; I believe that diamond gear is able for purchase on overpowered mode (correct me if I'm wrong). But again I am gonna assume you're talking about normal mode, and in my honest opinion, it's fine that the iron stays as the best armour available for the modifier, but maybe they could add a emerald shop as they did with Java's eggwars and add diamond armour on that shop.

About traps; sure, I've always been a fan of them since I played bedwars, they're useful and would be a great addition.

About the last part; I basically don't understand it, but about people being able to vote without a rank, no. Why? Well, CubeCraft is a bussiness, and their product is mainly in game ranks that allow you to have special cosmetics or different exclusive voting options, giving the same benefits to someone who hasn't bought the rank would pretty much upset the people who did, and mostlikely decrease their income.

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Uh, I am pretty sure we are on the eggwar forum so uhh.also diamond armour is not a thing in normal mode
Yeah, it isn't. But it is in overpowered mode. Just because you don't like the way it's implemented doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Then suggest for it to be in normal mode. But no, Eggwars is already full with campers and games take forever, it'll take longer with diamond armor in normal mode.

Also on the subject of ranks, I think people like myself who can't afford a rank should have more options.
Such as? Being able to vote for items in Eggwars? Ruining the ranks?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Or just the make a rank thats only a dollar or something.
That'll mean Iron rank needs to be able to vote for Eggwars as well, if the 1 dollar rank can as well.. Which is just.. no.. not only will that ruin iron rank and gold rank, I'd be unfair for the people who bought Gold rank purely to vote for EW

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
That'll mean Iron rank needs to be able to vote for Eggwars as well, if the 1 dollar rank can as well.. Which is just.. no.. not only will that ruin iron rank and gold rank, I'd be unfair for the people who bought Gold rank purely to vote for EW
(Bedrock suggestion, lol)
a dollar rank to vote for the mode i suggested.
One dollar is wayy too cheap, there's already the eggwars rank to vote for the eggwars modifiers ( eggwars rank)

Dec 8, 2019
Eggwars needs a update to the game in bedrock as there is alot of camping in a normal game of duos I can take out the entire game unless the team rushes middle and gets diamonds and then camps till they get iron armour full obsidian and a punch one bow. This is a problem as Eggwars is against camping but then in turn promotes it by it being simple to do.The original post was trying to add diamond armour into the normal game mode which means that people will camp more as there is something better than Iron armour. The original creator of this forum also said they want to make it more like bedwars which would be good as no other servers has a good bedwars game mode on bedrock. But on hypixel there armour system makes it so when you buy armour it's permanently on and is only got boots and leggings. adding enchants would be nice as obsidian is very good atm and is quite cheap. Having obsidian at a low price makes people camp as well.
If hypixel was available on bedrock I think most people would switch from Eggwars to bed wars as bedwars has had alot of effort put into it and it feels like cube craft doesn't really care about Eggwars.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Uh, I am pretty sure we are on the eggwar forum so uhh.also diamond armour is not a thing in normal mode

No, because it would make games longer and more annoying.

a dollar rank to vote for the mode i suggested.

(removed) no.

Or just the make a rank thats only a dollar or something.

Hell no.

Also on the subject of ranks, I think people like myself who can't afford a rank should have more options.

No.

No, because that's Bed Wars. Not Egg Wars. This is not Bed Wars. We are not going to copy features. Features that people don't care about much anyway. Traps are not part of Egg Wars and would make it closer to Bed Wars rather than farther from it and make it weird as discussed in another thread.

Dec 8, 2019
No, because it would make games longer and more annoying.

(removed) no.

Hell no.

No.

No, because that's Bed Wars. Not Egg Wars. This is not Bed Wars. We are not going to copy features. Features that people don't care about much anyway. Traps are not part of Egg Wars and would make it closer to Bed Wars rather than farther from it and make it weird as discussed in another thread.
Just makes it less campy tho

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom