Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add The Old Lobbies Back

• Total voters

JustThatMeanGuy

Nov 5, 2016
Schweden
Why were the old lobbies removed, they were such a nice place to hang out with your friends and interact with them. You could wait in the old lobby for a friend and chat with other players who play the same game as the lobby you're in. At least back in the older days when the old lobbies existed, we had no complaints about the lobbies, there may have been some about the parkour, but nothing about the lobby in its whole. It was great fun and now when I have come back they are gone? I am trying to announce that I and a lot of other people, I hope thinks this was a bad addition to the CubeCraft Network.

Some may say that in the main lobby we have all of this but I disagree. You have parkour, yes, but we had about 10 different styled parkour in the old lobbies. And yes there is a game mode for parkour. While this is an official server for it, it doesn't deserve the respect as those old do. And in the parkour server, you usually do not chat with friends while doing it etc. What I want is to give the public the authentic feeling that the old lobbies gave. It gave a feeling of care and love. A place that you could call your home. Even if this sounds absurd it was a second home to most players in 2015 - 2018 July?. I and many more players have made multiple friends, best friends and even egirls, believe me, or not. We all made hilarious, amazing and historical memories. Most of those memories I have forgotten since my 3-year-old break. But some people from these days probably didn't have a big break and still remember everything.

I realise that the old lobbies might have been an issue since it takes up server space or memory, but I think and I will stick to my word that the old lobbies were a good addition to the server. But if they costed money that would bring down the network but when or if you have the finances to support this idea that would bring your community back together as it was, as it should be.

Your kind regards / Old active player from 2015 (make survival games permanent :( )

Attachments

• 2014-12-17_0929048434308.jpg
    2014-12-17_0929048434308.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 111
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 118

JustThatMeanGuy

Nov 5, 2016
Schweden
I'm so sorry but as much as i like the old lobby's, We just don't have enough players. I think it's perfect as it is now and nothing should be changed about it.
Fair enough. I did not think about it like that. I remember we had about 20K players peak hours but I stand my ground and say that the old lobbies should be added back. My points are above.

Reactions: 2pancakes

JustThatMeanGuy

Nov 5, 2016
Schweden
I miss them so much and really want them back, but it's not going to happen. There were a lot of discussions about this topic, but in conclusion we just have too less players.

it is a shame, isn't it? I think that we could still implement them for old times sakes and we only may need 5 different lobbies per minigame to balance it out.

Reactions: Flqris

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
So sad to see how back in 2015 there were literally 20 pre-game lobbies per game almost completely filled with players. And now one main lobby that contains all games is barely filled

I wish they’d bring back the old old skywars lobby, the one with the tree that had a secret ladder that you could go under the ground with. Or the teamskywars lobby with the haybale houses where you could select maps in... *cries in nostalgia*

Reactions: JustThatMeanGuy

JustThatMeanGuy

Nov 5, 2016
Schweden
So sad to see how back in 2015 there were literally 20 pre-game lobbies per game almost completely filled with players. And now one main lobby that contains all games is barely filled

I wish they’d bring back the old old skywars lobby, the one with the tree that had a secret ladder that you could go under the ground with. Or the teamskywars lobby with the haybale houses where you could select maps in... *cries in nostalgia*

Me too feller, Me too ;(

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I like the new lobbies they are more organised and easy to understand for new players. I hated it when you had to travel to a specific lobby to click on the NPC and join your game now you can fly to every game without needing to travel to other lobbies.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.