Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Maybe if it comes with some special mode of some sorts?
Otherwise it'd be too overpowered.

Actually, another mode sounds great. If there's one thing I've been missing in eggwars, it's the possibility to use custom items in a separate mode. (not implemented in the main modes though)

100% agreed

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
It takes a while to obtain enderpearls, mainly people get them at the end with campers. There would no point having one at the start, where you can use the 64 diamonds for something more useful.

Yes you got a point! But i dont think you van get 64 dia so quick to buy one. (Maybe speed?). But later on they are really op in my opinion

D

Deleted member 59979

Its just a cheaper easier to control version of the ender pearl. Im all in for adding it but 40 diamonds is not much considering a single ender pearl is 64. I would put it as 64+ and make it so it has specific arrows that cost 10+ dia each or something like that

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
They should add the grappling hook, but only on op or especial modes, otherwise it would be very op on normal and hardocore.

They said this about ender pearls as well.

You know what's actually too op? A punch bow costing only 25 diamonds.

Yes, so true, ender pearls and punch bows are op in their own way.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Maybe if it comes with some special mode of some sorts?
Otherwise it'd be too overpowered.

Actually, another mode sounds great. If there's one thing I've been missing in eggwars, it's the possibility to use custom items in a separate mode. (not implemented in the main modes though)
I think I will make a thread about an op eggwars section :)

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Its just a cheaper easier to control version of the ender pearl. Im all in for adding it but 40 diamonds is not much considering a single ender pearl is 64. I would put it as 64+ and make it so it has specific arrows that cost 10+ dia each or something like that
Good one!

+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom