Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I do not think that the grappling hook bow would have its place in egg wars. In my opinion, it belongs to Lucky Islands, where everything is up to the luck of the individual player. It now has a huge role in the games of Lucky Islands, and made it's entrance with much success. However, I could not see it in the games of Egg Wars.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy
A

A pigeon

wait, grappling hooks? so mineman is turning into a watered down 3d terraria-ish game?
No , cubecraft is.
link can do that
eh? Not in breath of the wild.
I do not think that the grappling hook bow would have its place in egg wars. In my opinion, it belongs to Lucky Islands, where everything is up to the luck of the individual player. It now has a huge role in the games of Lucky Islands, and made it's entrance with much success. However, I could not see it in the games of Egg Wars.

HOW ANOUT AN INSANE MODE ? IT WOULD CERTAINLY BELONG THERE.

Plus , with a cooldown i dont see how this is OP.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Honesly, I would love a game entirely based around the grappling bow as well as it being a lobby gadget. It is just so fun to use. :p
I don’t think this would work too well in eggwars, especially not with that low of a price. You can easily almost cover the same distance as an enderpearl with this bow along with the reusability of it being a bow. If this were to be considered to be an addition to eggwars, the absolute minimum should a stack and a half, if not two stacks.

Reactions: Miauw and A pigeon

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If it's a Grapple Gamemode...
  • Remove all the blocks.
  • Huge pillars big enough to grapple with.
Honestly, think it should be an "Experimental" gamemode for SkyWars. EggWars wouldn't be a good option.

2017-12-14_19.23.27.png

The chests on top of the lime green towers indicate player islands. The Glass tower indicates Middle, and the quartz pillar is sort of a "Grapply on me" thing.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Top Bottom