Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
It helps when there is a hacker! You can message the mod, admin etc. and they can help! This would be very helpful!

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
What if you cant record or you don't have proof. I was just playing with a possible hacker. He wasn't dying until me and someone else hit him off the edge. We were fully loaded and we had good weapons and armor. This is were this would have helped.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
What if you cant record or you don't have proof. I was just playing with a possible hacker. He wasn't dying until me and someone else hit him off the edge. We were fully loaded and we had good weapons and armor. This is were this would have helped.
It still would get spammed with useless things. Maybe 2 out of the 10 messages were helpul and staff still can't join in game.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
You can get some free recording softwares online.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I like your Idea, but like @Marieke2001 said People would abuse it, another solution that can be added is giving staff members the access to teleport to a play, for example, if there is a hacker in your game you can simply just go on discord and say there is a hacker in my game, and they ask you what game, and they teleport to you, and the hacker is catch, now if this report is false then the person that reported should get punished.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I like your Idea, but like @Marieke2001 said People would abuse it, another solution that can be added is giving staff members the access to teleport to a play, for example, if there is a hacker in your game you can simply just go on discord and say there is a hacker in my game, and they ask you what game, and they teleport to you, and the hacker is catch, now if this report is false then the person that reported should get punished.
staff still can't join in game.

Mrawesome590

Jan 15, 2017
This could be a good idea but rule breakers could abuse it unfortunately so I would have to say no on this one.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
All reasons why this will not be implemented in the near future have been given.

Players will abuse the command which will cause a lot of spam for staff members.
Staff members can only join ffa and assassins. All player reports in other games can not be accepted due to the fact staff needs evidence before banning someone.

Reactions: Marieke2001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom