Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

So what do you think?

• Total voters

redfroz

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2017
Russia
The colour black was removed for the reason that it was hard to read someones user when dealing with reports
I have many points that are aganist this. First of all the only way to have permission of changing the colour of your username is by a rank other than stone and most of the cubecraft community is stone rank. There is total of 6 ranks not including staff and stone rank. Now if someone speaks in global chat with the black username you can break it down by ranks in tab and if there is more than one of the ranks than you can look closely to get out the letters.
2. Black usernames do not apply in party chat or in game global chat. Making it very rare to see this black text
3. Clearly some people want this feature added back besides back optional to use

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Agreed. I didn't even know people still sent chat reports in 2018 considering you can't even construct a simple sentence without being denied by the chat filter.
But yes, I agree, they should add it back. People pay good money to be able to choose a coloured nickname of their choice. (Also the shop doesn't even state that you can't change your name to black, so if they don't at least add that information to the shop, its very scummy).

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Now if someone speaks in global chat with the black username you can break it down by ranks in tab and if there is more than one of the ranks than you can look closely to get out the letters.
I'm not gonna press tab to report someone just to get their name
2. Black usernames do not apply in party chat or in game global chat. Making it very rare to see this black text
So they only appear in lobbies?
Also how are u going to replace the black nametag ingame then?

redfroz

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2017
Russia
if you speak if global in
I'm not gonna press tab to report someone just to get their name

So they only appear in lobbies?
Also how are u going to replace the black nametag ingame then?
if you speak in in game chat the colour of the username will by same colour of your team or grey if you died

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
First of all the only way to have permission of changing the colour of your username is by a rank other than stone and most of the cubecraft community is stone rank. There is total of 6 ranks not including staff and stone rank. Now if someone speaks in global chat with the black username you can break it down by ranks in tab and if there is more than one of the ranks than you can look closely to get out the letters.
Literally no one includes a screenshot of tab or list when submitting reports.
Party chat is barely being reported. And even if it was, global chat would theoretically still concern a third of all chat reports.
you can't even construct a simple sentence without being denied by the chat filter.
Not a single one of your messages was blocked by the chat filter. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom