Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Someone should make something like that
This parts even crazier. The way you would make is trial and error. It keeps playing the game and learns what it's doing right or wrong. Every time it dies you tell it what it did was bad and each time it gets a kill it gets a point. You can assign point values for everything too. So eventually this robot will learn more and more nitty gritty details because every time it gets a kill slightly faster using a new tactic it will use it. It will evolve with natural selection and eventually be the best.

Then if you wanted to take this a step further you could face this robot against itself. It will keep learning and getting better. If you keep putting this robot against itself it would literally be unstopabble against players. You can keep doing this and it would keep getting better and better.

Reactions: A pigeon

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Also you can use this bot fight people on a server. If they beat it they are cheating.

Or what you can do is use this robot to train against (I find the better players you fight the better at the game you get).

This would litterally be the best player possible which is mind boggling and the reason this is faster than a player at learning is because the robot never builds thinking blocks and you can have 100 copies all running at the same time learning collectively.

I honestly want to do this now.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
This parts even crazier. The way you would make is trial and error. It keeps playing the game and learns what it's doing right or wrong. Every time it dies you tell it what it did was bad and each time it gets a kill it gets a point. You can assign point values for everything too. So eventually this robot will learn more and more nitty gritty details because every time it gets a kill slightly faster using a new tactic it will use it. It will evolve with natural selection and eventually be the best.

Then if you wanted to take this a step further you could face this robot against itself. It will keep learning and getting better. If you keep putting this robot against itself it would literally be unstopabble against players. You can keep doing this and it would keep getting better and better.
Also you can use this bot fight people on a server. If they beat it they are cheating.

Or what you can do is use this robot to train against (I find the better players you fight the better at the game you get).

This would litterally be the best player possible which is mind boggling and the reason this is faster than a player at learning is because the robot never builds thinking blocks and you can have 100 copies all running at the same time learning collectively.

I honestly want to do this now.
As I said earlier, that's basically what killaura is.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Sunk cost fallacy; Devs think they would've wasted their time programming Sentinel (yes with an E not an O it's not damn sentinol @Rigel_The_Star ) , even though they didn't since it would still be used for players who don't use the client.
When did I say sentinol lol
This would be better than kill aura. Approaching the absolute top of the skill cap. The best player may not be able to get a single hit in.
I'm 99% sure the current best player would get a hit in just because of how Minecraft works.
As I said earlier, that's basically what killaura is.
Killaura doesn't make you move your legs lol. And killaura also gives you extended reach which is cheating, the perfect AI wouldn't be cheating it would have 3 block reach, just flawless aim. So it would have headsnap aim and perfect strafes. To be honest, it would be super hard to code a bot that would strafe perfectly.

A

A pigeon

I'm 99% sure the current best player would get a hit in just because of how Minecraft works.

Killaura doesn't make you move your legs lol. And killaura also gives you extended reach which is cheating, the perfect AI wouldn't be cheating it would have 3 block reach, just flawless aim. So it would have headsnap aim and perfect strafes. To be honest, it would be super hard to code a bot that would strafe perfectly.
I bet they could code it. Also the bot should decide to “give up” sometimes so it doesnt get banned. It should not headsnap and instead take time to turn. Obviously the bot would need player input too, but would have an “autopilot” mode and attempt to block projectiles and keep perfect distance from enemies.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I bet they could code it. Also the bot should decide to “give up” sometimes so it doesnt get banned. It should not headsnap and instead take time to turn. Obviously the bot would need player input too, but would have an “autopilot” mode and attempt to block projectiles and keep perfect distance from enemies.
The best player would headsnap to enemies. Just flick your mouse across your mousepad and land dead center on the player every time.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Just now
Not if they use a rod or strafe perfectly.
Killaura doesn't make you move your legs lol. And killaura also gives you extended reach which is cheating, the perfect AI wouldn't be cheating it would have 3 block reach, just flawless aim.
You don't need to give ka reach. It can stay 3 blocks.
So it would have headsnap aim and perfect strafes. To be honest, it would be super hard to code a bot that would strafe perfectly.
Not really. The way you would do this is by getting the bot to fight a different bot the same kind. Tell it to do random stuff over and over again. If it does something and say gets a kill it will try to imitate that thing again but keep getting better because it does more random stuff, natural selection if you will
If you pit this bot against itself it will learn how to be the perfect minemen pvper.
Why would you need an autopilot mode?over time doing random stuff it will make the perfect decisions for everything. You can afk and have 100 of these things running on CubeCraft.

L

Lightning McQueen

Just now

Not if they use a rod or strafe perfectly.

You don't need to give ka reach. It can stay 3 blocks.

Not really. The way you would do this is by getting the bot to fight a different bot the same kind. Tell it to do random stuff over and over again. If it does something and say gets a kill it will try to imitate that thing again but keep getting better because it does more random stuff, natural selection if you will
If you pit this bot against itself it will learn how to be the perfect minemen pvper.

Why would you need an autopilot mode?over time doing random stuff it will make the perfect decisions for everything. You can afk and have 100 of these things running on CubeCraft.
How’ll it make decisions in eggwars shop/skywars? You’d need at least a little control.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I have no idea what this is, but it seems like a really unlikely way to end cheating.
Please can you look into it instead of dismissing it because you've never heard of it? I believe if you google "badlion client" and click the first link there will be a lot of useful info + an FAQ page. If you still need to know more then feel free to raise your concerns here

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Please can you look into it instead of dismissing it because you've never heard of it? I believe if you google "badlion client" and click the first link there will be a lot of useful info + an FAQ page. If you still need to know more then feel free to raise your concerns here
Yup. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it doesn't work. So, please, look into it instead of just dismissing it @Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Yup. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it doesn't work. So, please, look into it instead of just dismissing it @Tacosbefriends
From what I could tell, it's a client-side mod that players must use in order to play on a server. That is horribly invasive and just stupidly impractical. Our playerbase is hemorrhaging numbers already; we don't need yet another bottleneck to kill us.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom