Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
For bedrock there is a map called canyon that has one speed potion, but I think skywars without speed potion is fine. It’s very simple. However if you really want skywars with speed then you can try skywars chaos which provides you with speed potions you can find through chests.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Canyon also exists in Java. There is also a skywars perk (at least in Java, not sure about bedrock) called adrenalin boost that has a chance of giving you speed when you get hit.

hxgx

Novice Member
May 24, 2018
Spain
I personally don't think we need speed potions. They are not a need in most of the maps because they are not that big. Although you can use the Scouter kit in bigger maps. =)

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
There's already a kit in SkyWars(both team and solo) named Scout that provides you with speed potions
Kit doesn't exist on bedrock
Canyon also exists in Java. There is also a skywars perk (at least in Java, not sure about bedrock) called adrenalin boost that has a chance of giving you speed when you get hit.
No such thing as perks in bedrock
I personally don't think we need speed potions. They are not a need in most of the maps because they are not that big. Although you can use the Scouter kit in bigger maps. =)
Like said above, that kit doesn't exist on Bedrock

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom