Status
Not open for further replies.

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Dear Staff members.
Speed Eggwars is my favorite game.
and I think your update is very user-friendly, but like many others I find it very unfortunate that you have removed my favorite game.
Why was Speed Eggwars my favorite game?
- I liked the game very much because you had to be fast with Speed and make sure that the others were not faster than you were that made the game very exciting
- me and my friends were very good at the game that's why I continued to like it and because of that I could keep playing hours behind

why do I think it has a good chance of becoming popular again?
- because the game is very challenging in terms of being the fastest in getting your team ready and quickly attacked
-because many people who have stopped playing cubecraft will come back to play it
- the maps are very nice !!!!!
- Speed eggwars was not totally dead. i mean from 13:00-23:00 there were full maps!!!!!

I'd love to hear what you think of this!
XOXO Julian

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Dear Staff members.
Speed Eggwars is my favorite game.
and I think your update is very user-friendly, but like many others I find it very unfortunate that you have removed my favorite game.
Why was Speed Eggwars my favorite game?
- I liked the game very much because you had to be fast with Speed and make sure that the others were not faster than you were that made the game very exciting
- me and my friends were very good at the game that's why I continued to like it and because of that I could keep playing hours behind

why do I think it has a good chance of becoming popular again?
- because the game is very challenging in terms of being the fastest in getting your team ready and quickly attacked
-because many people who have stopped playing cubecraft will come back to play it
- the maps are very nice !!!!!
- Speed eggwars was not totally dead. i mean around 8 am there were really some full maps!!!!!

I'd love to hear what you think of this!
XOXO Julian
Its a great idea, and bring the old status back too

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Sorry, but I vote no. Some reasons:
  • I didn't like Speed EggWars at all. The games were supposed to be fast-paced, but actually, there were lots of campers who made the games last longer because they took advantage of the obsidian they could get for a very low price.
  • When I played Speed EggWars, the games didn't fill up fast at all. Sometimes, I had to wait 5 minutes until the timer started to count down. That causes players to leave, which makes the game unpopular and rarely played.
  • I really understand that there was a group of players that liked this gamemode very much. But the playerbase that usually played that game was just too small. I don't know if you have other experiences with the size of the playerbase of this gamemode, but I haven't really experienced a lot of players playing this game often. (This excludes for example the players that tryharded/grinded for the leaderboard, do not feel insulted!)
  • CubeCraft's playerbase has been decreasing, so that means that less players are buying ranks, multipliers, cubelets, and other stuff from the online store. Games are hosted on servers, which cost money. If you use less servers, you'll have to pay less money, which means that the server can focus on other updates for games that are played regularly, and have a bigger playerbase. For example a great skywars update. A quote by Lezappen that may help you understand my comment:
    Sometimes a step back is needed in order to find the right path.
If you have more money to spend on other games, more updates will be released, and if they have a high quality, more players will join again. (Eventually)

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
  • I didn't like Speed EggWars at all. The games were supposed to be fast-paced, but actually, there were lots of campers who made the games last longer because they took advantage of the obsidian they could get for a very low price.
  • When I played Speed EggWars, the games didn't fill up fast at all. Sometimes, I had to wait 5 minutes until the timer started to count down. That causes players to leave, which makes the game unpopular and rarely played.
  • I really understand that there was a group of players that liked this gamemode very much. But the playerbase that usually played that game was just too small. I don't know if you have other experiences with the size of the playerbase of this gamemode, but I haven't really experienced a lot of players playing this game often. (This excludes for example the players that tryharded/grinded for the leaderboard, do not feel insulted!)
  • CubeCraft's playerbase has been decreasing, so that means that less players are buying ranks, multipliers, cubelets, and other stuff from the online store. Games are hosted on servers, which cost money. If you use less servers, you'll have to pay less money, which means that the server can focus on other updates for games that are played regularly, and have a bigger playerbase. For example a great skywars update. A quote by Lezappen that may help you understand my comment:
If you have more money to spend on other games, more updates will be released, and if they have a high quality, more players will join again. (Eventually)
well thats your opinion and i respect that

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Meh, I always thought it was an unnecessary addition.

The update that got rid of all those games was all about getting as many players in the current gamemodes. Adding back another version of Eggwars will split up the existing players again, which is not what Cubecraft wants. And I agree. I have been able to play a lot more games, a lot quicker. I like to keep it that way.

I

Reactions: Quetzi

SrSeed

Apr 1, 2016
Portugal

Personally, me being part of the Speed Eggwars community (or the one that existed), I think you have some strong points when you say the community was small, expecially when we compare it to other minigames, like Skywars or even Normal Eggwars. Nonetheless, I must point out they did not remove all those minigames because they were lacking money, or going trough some financial debts. In the oficial Cubecraft Discord, we talked to some mods, and they told us the real and only reason they deleted those games was just because they felt "dead" in the sense that there were no people playing it 24/7.
I think I speak for the entire Speed Eggwars community when I say it's quite unsettling to have this game deleted... Expecially since the game was not being played all the time (that is true), BUT that is due to most of it's players only playing it during the weekend. Personally, I played it everyday that I could when on the server, and the time it had the most players was in holidays* (2017 Summer; 2017 Christmas; 2018 Easter;) - In all this time periods, Speed Eggwars had the same player base as the Normal Eggwars (or more), or even Parkour, Minerware, Tower Defense, Capture the Flag, Survival Games, and Arcade players combined...
I really hope they reconsider it, just because between all deleted games, Speed Eggwars was the most played. The numbers are there.

Sincerely, SrSeed

Reactions: iiJqlian_

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Personally, me being part of the Speed Eggwars community (or the one that existed), I think you have some strong points when you say the community was small, expecially when we compare it to other minigames, like Skywars or even Normal Eggwars. Nonetheless, I must point out they did not remove all those minigames because they were lacking money, or going trough some financial debts. In the oficial Cubecraft Discord, we talked to some mods, and they told us the real and only reason they deleted those games was just because they felt "dead" in the sense that there were no people playing it 24/7.
I think I speak for the entire Speed Eggwars community when I say it's quite unsettling to have this game deleted... Expecially since the game was not being played all the time (that is true), BUT that is due to most of it's players only playing it during the weekend. Personally, I played it everyday that I could when on the server, and the time it had the most players was in holidays* (2017 Summer; 2017 Christmas; 2018 Easter;) - In all this time periods, Speed Eggwars had the same player base as the Normal Eggwars (or more), or even Parkour, Minerware, Tower Defense, Capture the Flag, Survival Games, and Arcade players combined...
I really hope they reconsider it, just because between all deleted games, Speed Eggwars was the most played. The numbers are there.

Sincerely, SrSeed
This is so true....there are no better words for it. I really hope it will come back because indeed of all the removed games speedeggwars was acually played by many people!!

Reactions: SrSeed

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
I always loved Speed Eggwars, because it doesn't take so much time. Campers can't camp because of the timer ingame.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I loved speed eggwars because of the short games. When I saw it was removed I became very sad. One more reason why I liked it is because it didn't have any punch bows.

Alpalish

Aug 8, 2018
I would want to see Speed Eggwars back again because its the easiest way for level up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom