Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HyperElite

Nov 4, 2020
Please CubeCraft Why Don't You...

Release Intresting Game/Map That You Release In Java Now & Then.....

You Should Also Take A Look In Your Bedrock Version Rather Than Only Java...

This Thing Will Makes Your Server Lower Than Others....

My Suggestion : You Should An Custom Room Not For Only Rank Players But For Everyone

Your All Games Looks Old....

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Bedrock does need more games because it is CubeCraft's biggest server but developing new games for bedrock is hard and a lot of work.

HyperElite

Nov 4, 2020
Bedrock does need more games because it is CubeCraft's biggest server but developing new games for bedrock is hard and a lot of work.
Yeah I Agree It's Hard But Doesn't Mean To Leave It Behind And Only Look For Java....
Many People Buy Minecraft To Play Cubecraft....
So, CubeCraft Should Also Put New Game Instead Of Releasing New Maps.....In Old Games....

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Guys, you need to be patient, it may look like they spend way more time looking into Java, But, they do a lot more 'admin' stuff behind the scenes on Bedrock.

It's also Harder to make games on Bedrock, it's all different coding and harder rather than Java, which is still hard but more simple.

I play bedrock and the games they have bought out have been a success (Well maybe not Linedash :/, sorry cube <3)

For example,
Blockwars has been a HUGE success, and so has Lucky islands.

Please be patient guys :D

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I agree, as it is the biggest server it does need to live up to that title! However, I am sure the devs are working on important stuff, and will likely add new games in the future, such as Among Slimes.

HyperElite

Nov 4, 2020
I agree, as it is the biggest server it does need to live up to that title! However, I am sure the devs are working on important stuff, and will likely add new games in the future, such as Among Slimes.
I Don't Think...
If They'll Add It Will Appreciatable....

cristian2259

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
There is some info about Among Slimes here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-among-slimes-minecraft-space-murder-mystery.268734/
1604516687322.png

Also they are working on PvP game modes: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-update-duels-ffa-and-more-⚔.266171/
1604516817612.png

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom