Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Hello!

Lately I've been thinking and sometimes skywars gets a bit boring and not really competitive. Me, myself am a really competitive player and always like to be the best in games I play, and I think this would get the old tryhards from 1.8/1.9 too start playing again. I always hear from other players how less-competitve the servers gets, I think this would make skywars way harder and enjoyable for the tryhard players. After you got over 1-2k wins I don't think the game is as fun as it was. If you end number 1-5 at the end of the season you will receive an amount of experience, cubelets or new wineffects.

I don't know if someone else already suggested this idea, if so I would really appreciate it if you would link it too me.
-eSoldier

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
I think it better not to be because the amount of cheaters is high, so this would make it a bit difficult, people are dropping minecraft because new games like Fortnite, etc. are appearing ... H1Z1 has become free on Steam, so people started to play H1Z1, people went to CSGO to climb ranks, because now new opportunities have arisen, because there is no longer both HvH nor TryHard in csgo, it was all pro fortnite.
But that of the Ranks and Seasons I agree 50/50 because not everyone has the opportunity to stay on the pc ... now the holidays have come and it will be easier for the young people who do not have school...
Block Wars is very competitive and is dying :( one of the best cubecraft mini games and everyone despises ...
But that was a good idea, but I do not agree very much, but we have to be creative and want the best for the server, taking out those nasty cheaters that spoil the game

Reactions: ImJunior

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Imagine actually believing hypixel invented ranked modes lol

As for the suggestion I'd start of with just adding ranked duels, as for cheaters ruining it, add BAC.
Its hard to closet cheat on cubecraft. So cheaters probably won't ruïn it. Players are already getting banned while playing legit

Reactions: ImJunior
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom