Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
You guys should have to add punishment for camping in the lucky block island bcz many people hide themselves in the cave or get over the higher place and block the path from lava. So yeah add punishment for camping in lucky block island :) thank you
The only thing ilegal is to skybase. A server should never tell their players how they have to play as long as they are always playing legit, it just wouldn't make sense.

Last edited:

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The only thing ilegal is to camp under the bases. A server should never tell their players how they have to play as long as they are always playing legit, it just wouldn't make sense.

No, in Lucky Islands you're allowed to stay under the base. What's not allowed is to Skybase or avoiding a fight for several minutes with elytra, grappling hook, enderpearls, and skybases with shield wands.
Only in EggWars it's not allowed to camp under islands.

Reactions: FoxFil_

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
No, in Lucky Islands you're allowed to stay under the base. What's not allowed is to Skybase or avoiding a fight for several minutes with elytra, grappling hook, enderpearls, and skybases with shield wands.
My bad (fixed btw).

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
You guys should have to add punishment for camping in the lucky block island bcz many people hide themselves in the cave or get over the higher place and block the path from lava. So yeah add punishment for camping in lucky block island :) thank you
1651817759066.png

Reactions: SoloWarz

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I don't think hiding under a base should be against the rules in Lucky Islands. You can easily break the blocks and kill the player (or get killed). If I would be stuck under a base I wouldn't want to get punished for not wanting to jump in the void myself.
In Eggwars it is different. You can get stuck, but less easy. Plus you can't break the blocks of the island to get to the player easier, therefor I think it should stay how it is, as a reply to @shoreem_imran .

• Agree
Reactions: Otherworld

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think hiding under a base should be against the rules in Lucky Islands. You can easily break the blocks and kill the player (or get killed). If I would be stuck under a base I wouldn't want to get punished for not wanting to jump in the void myself.
In Eggwars it is different. You can get stuck, but less easy. Plus you can't break the blocks of the island to get to the player easier, therefor I think it should stay how it is, as a reply to @shoreem_imran .

I've never said that, quite the opposite.
If you read my message correctly, I am saying that hiding under islands in Lucky Islands is allowed except in EggWars, where is not allowed.
I've only written exactly the same what it says in the Camping rule, I have not given my opinion at any time.

Reactions: SoloWarz

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I've never said that, quite the opposite.
If you read my message correctly, I am saying that hiding under islands in Lucky Islands is allowed except in EggWars, where is not allowed.
I've only written exactly the same what it says in the Camping rule, I have not given my opinion at any time.
Nonono I didn't mean to counter your opinion in any way, I was also just giving my opinion using what you've said before. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Also I stated this:

therefor I think it should stay how it is, as a reply to @shoreem_imran .

So it was a reply to Shoreem_imran. :)

Reactions: Fesa and Amazinq

shoreem_imran

Apr 12, 2022
I already know all these rules I am here suggesting to add punishment for under ground camping too -_-

The only thing ilegal is to skybase. A server should never tell their players how they have to play as long as they are always playing legit, it just wouldn't make sense.
Why it didn't make sense? In egg wars there is punishment for under ground camping too

Bro I already know these rules I am just suggesting to add punishment for under ground camping too

But what if you and another player from against team is left on the island and he is under ground crouching so you can't find his name what you will do then?

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Why it didn't make sense? In egg wars there is punishment for under ground camping too
Yeah, I think camping under your base should be ilegal too, as that kind of strategied just ruin the experience and makes games much longer. I just told you what's legal and ilegal.
However, camping in your island shouldnt be bannable as its another way to play.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
But what if you and another player from against team is left on the island and he is under ground crouching so you can't find his name what you will do then?
Personally I would either find a player tracker or try to find this player looking for where they have been, making it easier for me to track their whereabouts.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom