Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pumpkin hunt

• Total voters

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
I don't think they are gonna add it this year. I asked a mod, and he said that they aren't adding pumpkin hunt.

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I don't think they are gonna add it this year, I asked a mod, and he said that they aren't adding pumpkin hunt.
What's the point of having halloween event then? it's not halloween without the pumpkin hunt.

I can't believe it's possible for someone to be this dumb enough to not understand how much we love the Halloween hunt. This is the reason why I dislike CubeCraft team. They never not took something we all love and remove or ruined it.

This is not fair. It's not fair. They don't care about their community's feeling. They don't care about their players enjoying this server. They only care about their players buying their bundles.

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
They only care about their players buying their bundles.
I don't think that is true
they never asked us about what we wanted or did not want before adding / removing it in the Halloween update this year
last year it was very good made, everyone liked it, but this year it is very scoffed

Tbh everyone does not like this update.

Like we don't realy care about the free loot, we just want the hunt and nothing else it was fun

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTheNG

bushylyric6

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2020
they really should add the hunts back all the OGs remember them and you would get loot out of them too it was really fun

Reactions: AlexTheNG

Twixmeneer

Novice Member
Jul 8, 2020
Netherlands
I Guess they didn't add it because of they are working on the bigger stuff like they brought Ender back.
But Yep, sad pumkin hunt isn't there..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom