Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I know this has been talked about before but I feel private games should become a priority and be released.
They are currently on Java for staff and creators, then on Bedrock only the command is available.

I feel since they do well and are popular on other servers, they would be a very good addition to Cubecraft.

I'm not sure if this is the place or if I can do this so if I can't lemme know and I'll delete this part of the thread. But in this video I go into more depth on the idea (if you care enough to watch):

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yep, this has been discussed in the past. I'll give my opinion, I would like to see this added as soon as possible, but I think CubeCraft doesn't care much about this and I understand them, they must have their time, to get this implemented.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Not for all networks shouldn't be on Java. Aren't enough players on java
So what? Its private games, you ain't gonna get every player online in one game.

As well as this, you've disagreed with the thread on the bases of Java not having enough players but completely ignored the fact Bedrock does? I'm sorry if I missed the logic behind that.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
So what? Its private games, you ain't gonna get every player online in one game.

As well as this, you've disagreed with the thread on the bases of Java not having enough players but completely ignored the fact Bedrock does? I'm sorry if I missed the logic behind that.
Idc about bedrock lol they can do whatever they want on bedrock Idc. I just disagree cause Java doesn't have enough players to give people outside yt ranks and staff cause it will get many players to play private games making normal games start slower.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Idc about bedrock lol they can do whatever they want on bedrock Idc. I just disagree cause Java doesn't have enough players to give people outside yt ranks and staff cause it will get many players to play private games making normal games start slower.
Lmao, games start just fine, private games would be a nice addition and you're acting as if every player will never play public games again. Also if this is a thread for all networks, and you don't care about Bedrock, please don't ruin the thread.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Lmao, games start just fine, private games would be a nice addition and you're acting as if every player will never play public games again.
Not on 1.8 there you have to wait a while for games to start. If players will also play private games it will be much slower than it already is.
Also if this is a thread for all networks, and you don't care about Bedrock, please don't ruin the thread.
No lol yk all networks also means Java I'm just giving my opinion saying it shouldn't be added on java. Not really ruining the thread you don't have to cry man. Its just not a good idea to add this to Java.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Not on 1.8 there you have to wait a while for games to start. If players will also play private games it will be much slower than it already is.

No lol yk all networks also means Java I'm just giving my opinion saying it shouldn't be added on java. Not really ruining the thread you don't have to cry man. Its just not a good idea to add this to Java.
Don't play 1.8 then? Play 1.9+ with the majority...

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I know this has been talked about before but I feel private games should become a priority and be released.
They are currently on Java for staff and creators, then on Bedrock only the command is available.

I feel since they do well and are popular on other servers, they would be a very good addition to Cubecraft.

I'm not sure if this is the place or if I can do this so if I can't lemme know and I'll delete this part of the thread. But in this video I go into more depth on the idea (if you care enough to watch):
For Bedrock, at least. Private games are something that The Hive, has over Cubecraft. And The Hive have a huge update coming to their private games, called swarms. Cubecraft should add private games because it would be great for everyone casual or competitive.

Last edited:

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
They should add it like a similar system to hive. Give normal players without a rank 2 free games a day. And people with a certain type of rank (Like egg wars rank) Access to free and unlimited games for just that gamemode that would encourage people to buy that rank. Or just give people with VIP Level 2 and up access to unlimited games.

I 100% agree with this!

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
They should add it like a similar system to hive. Give normal players without a rank 2 free games a day. And people with a certain type of rank (Like egg wars rank) Access to free and unlimited games for just that gamemode that would encourage people to buy that rank. Or just give people with VIP Level 2 and up access to unlimited games.

I 100% agree with this!
Bro I find hive’s free thing overpowered but considering I don’t got no ranks of my own....I ain’t complaining

Reactions: Dualninja

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Already planned to be added I believe, it takes a lot of infrastructure work and that team is currently busy 👀 I don’t believe this should become a priority as if it was readily available for everyone then it would greatly affect the servers infrastructure and queue times. It’s in beta so it might become a thing soon but who knows. I believe North American servers are the bigger priority atm.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom