Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I disagree with this suggestion, because this wouldn't be a good thing to have on java, since there aren't that many players.
But not everyone is going to be playing a private game?
When HDW streams private games they fill full games, yet public games still fill completely fine.
I disagree with this suggestion, However, I would love to see this on bedrock!
???

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
When HDW streams private games they fill full games, yet public games still fill completely fine.
You know when 1 person streams only 1 game fills if every person with let's say obby rank gets private games many more players will be playing private games. Not everyone but still many players this will affect public games waiting times. It's dumb to compare the situation when 1 person streams with when everyone with obsidian rank gets this feature.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
You know when 1 person streams only 1 game fills if every person with let's say obby rank gets private games many more players will be playing private games. Not everyone but still many players this will affect public games waiting times. It's dumb to compare the situation when 1 person streams with when everyone with obsidian rank gets this feature.
Not everyone is going to be consistently playing private games, and you're assuming everyone has obi rank + will only play private games.

On Among slimes you can host private games right? Yet games still fill fine. So I don't know how you've formed an argument against it when private games on Among Slimes proves your statements false.

• Agree

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1. HackersDontWin is a streamer and I was talking about the normal games, which won't fill up then
Knipsel.PNG

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Not everyone is going to be consistently playing private games, and you're assuming everyone has obi rank + will only play private games.

On Among slimes you can host private games right? Yet games still fill fine. So I don't know how you've formed an argument against it when private games on Among Slimes proves your statements false.
Games still run fine cause you need a lot of friends to play among slimes you need like 9 other people to actually have fun in among slimes which not many people have that's why in normal among slimes you also come across parties of 4 or smth who if for example skywars had private games could play private games but in among slimes you need a party of 10. I'm not assuming players will only play private games I am assuming many people will want to play these private games cause it's a fun idea. Many more players would play a skywars private games cause you only need 2 players to play and in among slimes you need 9 others who want to play among slimes at that time.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Many more players would play a skywars private games cause you only need 2 players to play and in among slimes you need 9 others who want to play among slimes at that time.
Games in Private games don't start unless you have 4+ players btw :D
I feel like you should have done your research before disagreeing.
Among slimes would be fine with 4 players since they can make their own games within it, but people rarely do.

Private games on Skywars, Eggwars etc you need 4 players to start a game, meaning that games would not work with only two players.

As well as this, like I said, private games are on Among Slimes, and games still fill up fine, so I cant see why this wouldn't be the case on other games.

• Agree

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Among slimes would be fine with 4 players since they can make their own games within it, but people rarely do.

Private games on Skywars, Eggwars etc you need 4 players to start a game, meaning that games would not work with only two players.

As well as this, like I said, private games are on Among Slimes, and games still fill up fine, so I cant see why this wouldn't be the case on other games.
@GiGaGekkies what exactly is there to disagree with here? The statement is completely right. You can't start Private Games unless you have 4+ players. So how exactly do you disagree with an actual fact?

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I'm not gonna go out and research for half an hour for every reaction I put on a suggestion thread. To implement this is still a trash idea lol

• Disagree

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Another reason it shouldn't be added on java: if cube Java player count ever goes downwards these private games will then even affect normal games on 1.9 and you won't be able to get rid of it easy since many payed money for the rank just to get this perk. For example take mineplex which implemented they're private game system in end 2014. Now these days they aren't as booming as they were then and the private games system now isn't as good of a feature anymore since it makes the queue time longer. But back then in mineplex prime years they didn't have this problem of low player count so they make the decision to add this and now they are still stuck with it.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I'm not gonna go out and research for half an hour for every reaction I put on a suggestion thread. To implement this is still a trash idea lol
You disagreed that it takes 4+ people to start a private game, where's the logic?
I would say to try it yourself but ya know, you dont have access which is the point of this thread :D

• Agree

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Levi, you've lost this argument multiple times already. There's no point at clutching, at the slightest downside to adding private servers. Especially when it is such a positive addition.
They went from talking about how 1.8 doesn't have enough players.
To how it'll apparently only be for Obi rank
To how apparently it being on Among slimes and Among Slimes still filling games in invalid.
To how they disagree that it takes 4+ players to start a private game (when I who has access to them knows this is a fact)
Then to how it isn't good on Mineplex anymore, even though Mineplex gets 6x less the player count (so this is actually a bad comparison)
To end it with how its a bad suggestion since they wont be able to access it lmao.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
They went from talking about how 1.8 doesn't have enough players.
To how it'll apparently only be for Obi rank
To how apparently it being on Among slimes and Among Slimes still filling games in invalid.
To how they disagree that it takes 4+ players to start a private game (when I who has access to them knows this is a fact)
Then to how it isn't good on Mineplex anymore, even though Mineplex gets 6x less the player count (so this is actually a bad comparison)
To end it with how its a bad suggestion since they wont be able to access it lmao.
Btw congrats on 20k subs

Also +1 for making this thread, I was thinking of making one about private games.

Last edited:
Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom