Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How Often do you come across a Person whos not really nice and spam Stuff at people 1-5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

__Patronus__

Sep 17, 2017
so was Just playing Eggwars and this Obsidisn Person started Spamming Fly Hax with all his Ranked Friend And I couldn't do anything It really hurt my feelings They keep spamming REPORT __Patronus__ Fly hax OVER And OVER Again

I was so Dispressed that I died with like 54 Diamonds On me

I just wished that I Had the Command /Ignore so I don't have to see the Hurtful Messeges they were spamming at me
/Ignore like Ignores the Player you chose Until you Log out of the Sever So you don't see their Messeges In chat nor in Private messeges,

and also a /Unignore if You regret it and want to talk to that Person
Maybe /ignore can also Hide your messeges From that player too that would be Great!

~~~~~~Patronus(Sad Lapiz :( )

Reactions: remio

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
so was Just playing Eggwars and this Obsidisn Person started Spamming Fly Hax with all his Ranked Friend And I couldn't do anything It really hurt my feelings They keep spamming REPORT __Patronus__ Fly hax OVER And OVER Again

I was so Dispressed that I died with like 54 Diamonds On me

I just wished that I Had the Command /Ignore so I don't have to see the Hurtful Messeges they were spamming at me
/Ignore like Ignores the Player you chose Until you Log out of the Sever So you don't see their Messeges In chat nor in Private messeges,

and also a /Unignore if You regret it and want to talk to that Person
Maybe /ignore can also Hide your messeges From that player too that would be Great!

~~~~~~Patronus(Sad Lapiz :( )
Yes! I think this is nice :)

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Players would most likely ignore staff and then the players wouldn't see what they were saying. Unless they'd override it or something.

Staff would also not be allowed to ignore players.

P.S - report the spammers and hackers on the reports section. :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Great idee ! +1 it wil stop bullying
Reporting such people who are bullying people will also stop bullying.

Players would most likely ignore staff and then the players wouldn't see what they were saying. Unless they'd override it or something.

Staff would also not be allowed to ignore players.

P.S - report the spammers and hackers on the reports section. :)
Agreed ^.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I do come across them and if they spam I tell them to stop and then Report if they continue. That being said I still agree with this suggestion, A /ignore feature would be very useful to ignore someone from sending spam to you or you won't be able to see their chat messages only. Good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

__Patronus__

Sep 17, 2017
Was there a need to add a poll to this?
Sorry I was just trying Out the Poll thing you see I just made the account I just wanted to try out and see what the poll Looks Like<

Also they can't just remove that Feature for staff As simple as that,
And /ignore May be a little abused If there's No limit so Maybe Add in a Limit Like max Ignore 3 People per game

I Tried to report Those Gang Bully's but it takes too much work And you might even get Rejected

The /ignore would make it a lot Simpler

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Do you have any screenshots? I feel sry for you having that experience anyway.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I dont think that this is necessary because you can just ignore the chat messages, or make the chat opacity 100 percent so you cannot see chat messages. The cubecraft developers can work on more important updates/commands

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Sorry I was just trying Out the Poll thing you see I just made the account I just wanted to try out and see what the poll Looks Like<

Also they can't just remove that Feature for staff As simple as that,
And /ignore May be a little abused If there's No limit so Maybe Add in a Limit Like max Ignore 3 People per game

I Tried to report Those Gang Bully's but it takes too much work And you might even get Rejected

The /ignore would make it a lot Simpler
If they were to add the command I'm pretty sure they'd be able to code it to how they wanted.

Anyway, still against it as people will try to ignore staff, abuse it etc.

Reactions: Lilleh__

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes, good idea.
1 time I was playing SkyWars and there were 6 Dutch rankers, obsidian, emerald and diamond. (I'm also Dutch)
I killed a couple of them and they were saying the whole time: NOOB, spammer! Bow Spammer!
I like the /ignore command, it will help everybody.

F

Facelurite

Congratz!
This is officially the worst comment I have ever read!
Plzz be yourself and don't copy that bullying 'big' kids who can only make up that comments.
I think it's a BIG 1+, but that's my opinnion.
TAFHxQLZj-5TuTP3wbslhorb9AtFa67lxfw0fNJ7ftuo40B2HiRxTavszIm4YnxVXHuw2Lmg9Ogf5pjWSlmZV709ZKKbSOyuaCWz6AI=w279-h401-nc
lol this guy

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
You want to be unable to see ppl like this. Well just do what I did and joke about it.
whekk hax.jpg

Ppl like this just think they're loaded af with skill and nobody else can PvP so they call anyone they kill noobs and anyone that kills them hackers. Ever experienced it?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom