Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add more things to the waiting lobbies?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Tell me how to use the tags, thanks.

Anyways, many people might think the waiting lobbies are boring, especially for a game that might take a while to fill up. I suggest to add at least 1 or 2 more things in the waiting lobby. I would like it if cubecraft added the daily challenge diamond into the waiting lobby as well.

So, what do you think they should add?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Maybe add a timer at the parkour like there is at the main lobby. Then people have a reason to do the parkour

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Maybe make the waiting lobbies different depending on the gamemode/map you are about to enter? No need to make them too big, just a little something to give it a nicer feel.
Other than that some ideas pop into mind..

- Give players infinite snowballs to throw at each other
- Archery range with targets at different distances/heights to practice your shooting
- a sort of creative mode so players can build stuff while they wait, but without the flying enabled
- A miniature PvE arena, providing players with full armor and weaponry, releasing waves of mobs, getting more difficult with each wave. Creepers + archers galore.

Thats all I got for now. Course these are all things to do while you're bored and wouldnt really have any form of "carry over" to other lobbies or leaderboards. I personally usually just watch some vids while I wait anyway.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I wouldn't mind being able to fly in the waiting lobby's,
Me neither, flying would be really great!

I would say some interactive things, like transfer cosmetics from hub into lobbies, also better parkour.
Yep. That'd be awesome for people who are waiting in the waiting lobby to finally play some game.

More things to do in the waiting lobby could be pretty fun since you have to wait some time to play your game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom