Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which one is best (Hard to decide between the three top ones but I chose vanity).

• EXP

Votes: 0 0.0%
    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Vanity Points

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ranks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Cubelets as of now contain a few rewards;

Clothes.
Hats.
Particle Effects/Win Effects.

And that's about it (There's probably some others but whatever), you also have to buy most of these after you unlock them, despite you wasting about twenty days trying to unlock one particular item. This can get annoying if your a stone rank and unlock a mythical item but then have to use Vanity points, but this is a different suggestion post by itself.

However, in this post, I will focus on some new rewards for Cubelets, as getting constant hats is boring me.

Item One: EXP (Most Likely to be added)

Just like most of the suggested items I'm about to list, this one is fairly simple and could probably be added in about 1-2 days. Basically, you open the cubelet and you get EXP.

Common: 100 EXP.
Uncommon: 300 EXP.
Rare: 500 EXP.
Legendary: 1000 EXP.
Mythical: 5000 EXP.

(By the way, I've only ever seen those five rarities so I don't know if there's another. I also don't know if mythical is after legendary or not. If it isn't the right way just swap the two words around).

Item Two: Points (Likely to be added).

Ever get sick of winning points in games, well along with hats etc. you can now find points if they add this. Once again, fairly simple to code and add.

Common: 25 Points.
Uncommon: 50 Points.
Rare: 100 Points.
Legendary: 150 Points.
Mythical: 300 Points.

Item Three: Vanity Points (Higher chance of not being added).

Before the Supreme National Rank Squad come and execute me because "They bought a rank for vanity points so, therefore, anyone with no rank who gets vanity points should be ashamed and guilty and banned." Firstly: Even if they are stone ranked, that shouldn't mean they get left out and Secondly: Look at the chances below this paragraph. Once again, easy to implement, would probably take a day to program.

Common: /
Uncommon: /
Rare: 10 Vanity Points.
Legendary: 25 Vanity Points.
Mythical: 50 Vanity Points.

Item Four: Ranks (Least likely to be added (By a mile)).

Calm down SNRS before you execute me because "I 'wasted' my money on this rank and now you can get them for free!?" Firstly: The chances if you look down below are incredibly rare. Secondly: War on poverty lol. Thirdly: It would make people actually care for cubelets, let be honest no one seems to care about them right now, Fourthly: Probably won't even be added so if you take my life for no reason I'll sue you in heaven (or hell and Fithly: Mineplex do it so lets copy of them and see how they feel to have things coppied of them when they copy of litterally every other server in existance and claim it as there own. (I bet they steal from 500 player servers and claim its theirs lol).

This would take a while to implement because It won't follow typical rarity rules. Instead, it will follow chance rules, which are even simpler to program but then you'd have to assign the rank, give it all the abilities, give player weekly things etc. etc.

Iron Rank: 1/3500 chance.
Lapis Rank: 1/5000 chance.
Gold Rank: 1/7500 chance.
Diamond Rank: 1/10,000 chance.
Emerald Rank: 1/20,000 chance.
Obsidian: 1/35,000 chance.

(All Of These would be classed as "Mythical" in the rarity section)

Thanks for reading the suggestion which is more than likely a waste of time lol (jk, in all seriousness, let's all contribute to this server and make it not a generic server like every other server together :D)

I also want to congratulate the Fix Infected guy and the Strikethrough guy for getting two very good and simple suggestions Escalated. Funny because I've not seen that in the whole year I've been here so bravo once again.

Bonus Suggestion: When a mythical cubelet is opened, it should say in chat "[username] just opened a Mythical Cubelet, Earning a/an [reward]" for fun lol.

Cubecraft Quote of the Day: "Unique games such as skywars..."

D

Deleted member 169486

Item Four: Ranks (Least likely to be added (By a mile)).

Calm down SNRS before you execute me because "I 'wasted' my money on this rank and now you can get them for free!?" Firstly: The chances if you look down below are incredibly rare. Secondly: War on poverty lol. Thirdly: It would make people actually care for cubelets, let be honest no one seems to care about them right now, Fourthly: Probably won't even be added so if you take my life for no reason I'll sue you in heaven (or hell and Fithly: Mineplex do it so lets copy of them and see how they feel to have things coppied of them when they copy of litterally every other server in existance and claim it as there own. (I bet they steal from 500 player servers and claim its theirs lol).

This would take a while to implement because It won't follow typical rarity rules. Instead, it will follow chance rules, which are even simpler to program but then you'd have to assign the rank, give it all the abilities, give player weekly things etc. etc.

Iron Rank: 1/3500 chance.
Lapis Rank: 1/5000 chance.
Gold Rank: 1/7500 chance.
Diamond Rank: 1/10,000 chance.
Emerald Rank: 1/20,000 chance.
Obsidian: 1/35,000 chance.

(All Of These would be classed as "Mythical" in the rarity section)
No

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
The additions of these will make the current rewards less common! That's fine and all, but therefore I'd rather want XP and/or points when you get a duplicate.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Exp: Why not :)
Points; Why not :)
Vanity points: YES! As a stone rank I can never get the vanity points! It's a little, so ranks are still useful, but it's nice for stone rank players. I love this :)
Ranks: No, don't see why this would be added. Btw they sometimes give away free ranks at streams ;)

Love this suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom