Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

figgyc

Sep 27, 2018
Wins is just biased to people who got in early. Heres some cooler ideas:
  • Win/Loss ratio (maybe only show after a set amount of wins so people who won once dont show up)
  • Kill/Death ratio
  • Kills
  • Minigames won in Minerware
  • Eggs destroyed in Eggwars
I think it would be cool

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You got my full support on this!

The only problem with the K/D and W/L leaderboard would be that players that do play a lot and have played a lot in the past are waaaay more likely to be in a severe disadvantage

Next to that, not only eggs destroyed should be an option, also flags captured (BlockWars), and any other game-specific stats that I can't think of right now :p

EDIT: WAIT WHAT ALSO ON JAVA PLEASE?!

Reactions: figgyc

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
You got my full support on this!

The only problem with the K/D and W/L leaderboard would be that players that do play a lot and have played a lot in the past are waaaay more likely to be in a severe disadvantage

Next to that, not only eggs destroyed should be an option, also flags captured (BlockWars), and any other game-specific stats that I can't think of right now :p

EDIT: WAIT WHAT ALSO ON JAVA PLEASE?!
Flags captured was already a leaderboard, I would it to be brought back!

Rawben

Apr 7, 2016
You could add this but then for stats of the people already on the kill leaderboard! It would be great tho.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I do agree with the suggestion, but not for the reason why.
Wins is just biased to people who got in early.
I know players that have joined later than me and still are way better at PvP than me, wins is based on how good you are in a game, not how long you play it :).

Mar 23, 2019
Wins is just biased to people who got in early. Heres some cooler ideas:
  • Win/Loss ratio (maybe only show after a set amount of wins so people who won once dont show up)
  • Kill/Death ratio
  • Kills
  • Minigames won in Minerware
  • Eggs destroyed in Eggwars
I think it would be cool
I agree!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom