Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 3, 2020
Title says it all.

Just add more variety to the boss games.Maybe a survive the night one,A replication mini game,just please,add more boss micro games.

Reactions: Dubby Plays

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I completely agree with you! But can you list every boss-game in your suggestion and explain how does it work? By doing that, the community & staff members will understand your suggestion more and understand how is it gonna improve the game.

I would suggest adding more boss games for Java as well and not only bedrock.
+1

Last edited:
Reactions: Dualninja

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I’m not bored of the current ones at all, I don’t feel like I need more either.
But realistically always new content is welcome:)

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
I have to agree with you. It gets very boring quite soon. Bow spleef and colour floor just isn't enough. We need more.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums,
I have to agree with you on this one. I think the amount of Boss Games per match should stay the same, but the variety of Boss Games should increase. They currently only have 2 boss games, which doesn’t seem like a lot. They could possibly turn the “Stand On Color” Microgame into a boss game, but repeats how many times you have to stand on the specific color, like Block Party (a game mode on other servers).
I can think of a lot of Boss Microgames that could be added, such as "Defeat All Mobs". You could possibly make a thread of some Boss Microgame suggestions. But I definitely think that there should be more of a variety of Boss Games, as I think you can agree, the current ones get quite boring the more you play them.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

Reactions: YoungPablo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom