• Total voters

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings 👋

CubeCraft has revamped the helper application again, so I'd love to suggest some information that would great if they added them to the applications, I am going to suggest CubeCraft to add moderation situations to see how much the applicant has been experienced/knowledgeable regard the moderation actions.

What are the moderation situations? 🤔

For people who do not know what does mean of moderation situations so I'll explain it for you below here! consequently, essentially the moderation situation is a question/ a stage regarding the experience of the person.
Example questions:

A particular existing member joined the server, therefore, he attacks someone therefore what are you doing to do about it?
Answer:
Punished person begging to remove their punishment, so what will you do?

Answer:

As I understand CubeCraft can add more beneficial question with what adequate with their server, so I guess they can add a lot of questions as a stage or as a regular question in the application, Unquestionably CubeCraft accomplishing arduous to get suitable staff members, also the new recruitments have gotten a lot of immeasurable & wondrous people, so it would be great to see their opinions regard my suggestion

Thanks for viewing my suggestion, if you haven't understood it, let me know 😊👀

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I think this would be a decent idea, but I have no clue how the internals of hiring work so I can't really say much.

Also your text size is very small, making the thread harder to read. Maybe increase it to be nicer on the eyes next time

Reactions: Am4er

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
The application form should be something easy to fill in, just like it is now. They don’t need to add Moderation stuff to the application form because there’s an interview stage, where I assume there are some more questions related to moderation, and then there’s the Helper trial, where you get prepared for mod.

Reactions: Am4er

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hello!

Thank you for your suggestion! General knowledge is very important for the Helper position, that's why we do in fact make sure our applicants know how the server works. This is not directly visible to all applicants or community and there is indeed no question that tests your knowledge. However, down the road, an applicant's knowledge will in fact be tested and/or evaluated.

Those moderation situations are not necessary from the very moment someone makes an application. It will not only rush things a bit, but general questions like these can be easily shared if they are the same for everyone. Testing everyone's knowledge from the moment they apply will also put insane pressure and workload on our recruitment team.

Once again, thank you for your suggestion! Have a nice day!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom