YEAH OR NEH

• no, this suggestion shouldn't be added you noob

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just looks like tagfarming to be honest, it'd suprise me if they weren't planning on doing that already

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Hello!
Most likely they were already planning this.
But, never wrong to remember them.

Greetings! ;)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Just looks like tagfarming to be honest, it'd suprise me if they weren't planning on doing that already
what's wrong with it, you don't gain anything, you don't lose anything
Hello!
Most likely they were already planning this.
But, never wrong to remember them.

Greetings! ;)
no need to be so formal this is just a forums to a minecraft server

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
what's wrong with it, you don't gain anything, you don't lose anything

no need to be so formal this is just a forums to a minecraft server
He's obviously trying to get escalated and implemented tags here, which is just pushing back actual suggestions instead of these small things or things you can already know they were planning on adding

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
He's obviously trying to get escalated and implemented tags here, which is just pushing back actual suggestions instead of these small things or things you can already know they were planning on adding
if they're already planned, then how is this "pushing back actual suggestions"? also, maybe he didn't know and just did it purely out of him wanting it there, lol

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
if they're already planned, then how is this "pushing back actual suggestions"? also, maybe he didn't know and just did it purely out of him wanting it there, lol
The thing I'm saying is, this is a change they were obviously going to be doing anyway. Making a suggestion thread is just not needed, not going more off topic here though,

I'm obviously for the idea, because why not? Just saying a suggestion thread is useless

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
The thing I'm saying is, this is a change they were obviously going to be doing anyway. Making a suggestion thread is just not needed, not going more off topic here though,

I'm obviously for the idea, because why not? Just saying a suggestion thread is useless
Tbh, I don't care that much about the tags, I just it to be on the site. Sure I want good suggestions but it's not that big of a deal

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
where did I say it's forbidden. just because something isn't forbidden doesn't mean you have to do it. I'm just saying. calm.
I'm quiet friend, I did not tell you it's forbidden ... I ask you ... why that comment?
If this is just a simple forum, why do you worry about what I react? ;)

Reactions: Ruisdier

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
never asked why did I comment it, and also, it's just annoying, even staff members are t as formal as you are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But yeah I'm just saying.
Let's stop this discussion. But one thing, although staff members react formally or not, I do. :)
Have a nice evening, my friend ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom