Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
Australia
m.youtube.com
Please add a poll
Also if your not thinking this then it should list all the maps and if you choose one it will put you into any of that map that's available and if none are open it will tell you
sorry I'm not good at explaining

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I would like this to be added, but i don't think its a good idea, it could kill alot of maps (like under the sea) and can cause people to play a lot less, besides wishing for Modern on duo eggwars i could get it every game, but because of that i could get bored more easily besides playing other decent maps like Dream, Library, Toys and others and make Under The Sea almost never played

D

Deleted member 554749

Map picker? How would that work? Seriously that would be some major change I think. This is because there would have to be another small lobby all the players go in above the maps. The map could be voted for then. But I feel that some players, specifically ones new and learning, like playing on ocean and forest. Map choosing would really hurt these players. They don’t stand a chance against 2 lb sweats rushing 6 iron at their base. Now it could be perhaps - well their lose - but cube needs to accommodate for all players. Everybody starts somewhere. Just wanted to mention this on this thread

Jul 5, 2020
hypixel is more famous for skyblocks.

You gotten me excited as i thought you wanted to voice out for skyblock.
it doesnt have to be skywars/eggwars it can be any game on the server that has more than 1 map (idk how skyblock woks so idk if it has more than 1 map)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom