Should this be added?

• Total voters

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Line Dash is truly a work of art . The graphics and gameplay of line dash are truly revolutionary . The controls and gameplay are extremely user friendly . There is no game out there like Line Dash . I found myself playing Line Dash for 900 hours straight without even realising . All the grinding pays off too , because i can get into Harvard without much effort once i tell them I'm on a line dash leaderboard . I would definitely recommend Line Dash to every serious hardcore gamer out there . Line Dash has a better story and plot and a much better cinematic experience than any Oscar winning movie . Line Dash is God's work in disguise . We need Line Dash 2 right now . If i had to rate this game out of 5 stars i would say it deserves every star in the entire cosmos . Hearing the noises from Line Dash my grandmother asked me '' Am i in heaven already ? '' Hats , shoes , jackets and clothes off to this masterpiece of a game . My enlightenment was inexplicable bewildering for coming across line dash . I am happy i was able to witness it's creation in my life time . There are 0 flaws with line dash ... it has redefined video games for the greater good . I usually can spot a flaw very easily , but this game is different .... It changed me as a person . Seeing me play line dash , my cousin rose from the grave . On behalf of humanity , i thank the legend who thought of line dash . This game is soo stunning , it makes the Witcher 3 and every game in the Elder Scrolls franchise look like hot garbage . This was the best thing every created in 2020 . I was struggling with anxiety and stress before i found Line Dash .. it truly changed my life and I'm the owner of Microsoft now . Thank you line dash for helping me through my dark days . Cutting edge graphics and edge-of-the-seat gameplay . Line dash helped fix my marriage with my wife and i can now speak 500 languages and am living in a mansion on Mars . 10000/10 would recommend .

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Line Dash is truly a work of art . The graphics and gameplay of line dash are truly revolutionary . The controls and gameplay are extremely user friendly . There is no game out there like Line Dash . I found myself playing Line Dash for 900 hours straight without even realising . All the grinding pays off too , because i can get into Harvard without much effort once i tell them I'm on a line dash leaderboard . I would definitely recommend Line Dash to every serious hardcore gamer out there . Line Dash has a better story and plot and a much better cinematic experience than any Oscar winning movie . Line Dash is God's work in disguise . We need Line Dash 2 right now . If i had to rate this game out of 5 stars i would say it deserves every star in the entire cosmos . Hearing the noises from Line Dash my grandmother asked me '' Am i in heaven already ? '' Hats , shoes , jackets and clothes off to this masterpiece of a game . My enlightenment was inexplicable bewildering for coming across line dash . I am happy i was able to witness it's creation in my life time . There are 0 flaws with line dash ... it has redefined video games for the greater good . I usually can spot a flaw very easily , but this game is different .... It changed me as a person . Seeing me play line dash , my cousin rose from the grave . On behalf of humanity , i thank the legend who thought of line dash . This game is soo stunning , it makes the Witcher 3 and every game in the Elder Scrolls franchise look like hot garbage . This was the best thing every created in 2020 . I was struggling with anxiety and stress before i found Line Dash .. it truly changed my life and I'm the owner of Microsoft now . Thank you line dash for helping me through my dark days . Cutting edge graphics and edge-of-the-seat gameplay . Line dash helped fix my marriage with my wife and i can now speak 500 languages and am living in a mansion on Mars . 10000/10 would recommend .
This is the best comment on this forums

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
All I will say is there is a lot of non believable things in this. Very interesting.

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
The main reason why linedash had low playerbase compared to other games was lag and if that got fixed it would get much higher numbers of players in my opinion.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont even know what linedash is i joined ccg 4 months ago-

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom