Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know whether this is possible, but I'd like to see all dead gamemodes at least get their last slither of love they deserve(d). Except blockband, because that gamemode is removed totally, I've heard. It would also be a sort of compensation to the people whose favourite gamemodes got removed.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
What games are you talking about here specifically? Do you mean like, Super Craft Bros and Hour Glass, or just the games that existed before The Big Change?

Reactions: Komodо

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
As many as possible
Yeah..

All games that were removed with The Big Change and are coming back as a featured game still have the leaderboard online. It wouldn't make sense, though, to add leaderboards for Hour Glass or games that have been gone for years

And if you play around with the weblink a little bit then you'll also find the leaderboards for the games that are not currently available (for example, https://www.cubecraft.net/leaderboards/view_leaderboard.php?network=java&game=infection)
I'd still prefer an in-game leaderboard though. Sharing your glorious achievement with the rest of the playerbase is one of the most enjoyable parts of being on a leaderboard (and often the first reason players strafe to be on one), but nobody's gonna see it this way. To reward the hard work those players put into recognition, an in-game option to view the leaderboards of any featured game (or optional: a link to the online leaderboard webpage of the selected game) would be a righteous choice in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom