Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
OfYGY.gif

Add "fys" while we at it.

Kieron

Dec 12, 2015
Although this isn't a swear word, I think it should be added to the filter as it can severely (negatively) affect the victim. Good idea dude!

Reactions: NO USE

GreenShep

Mar 12, 2017
From My House
Nah. See it like this: It takes 2 minutes to report somebody who says kys. If it was added to the swearfilter, the people that try to say this and actually wish you to die wouldn't get punished. So, I prefer them to be able to say kys so they get punished.
I kinda get you, but still, some people do it, if people tell them to.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Nah. See it like this: It takes 2 minutes to report somebody who says kys. If it was added to the swearfilter, the people that try to say this and actually wish you to die wouldn't get punished. So, I prefer them to be able to say kys so they get punished.
Right, and then people feel unwelcome because they were told to kill themselves over a game, and either never join the server again, or god I hope not, try and do something stupid in real life that correlates with what they were told to do.

It's better to prevent a problem from happening to begin with, than it is to resolve issues that said problem cause when they arise.

Last edited:
L

Lepzi

This one should definitely be added to the swear filter I see it everywhere and its got to stop.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1I don't see why it isn't already the case

If somebody really wants to be mean and get muted they don't need this
plus it would probably be the most common personal attack there is
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom