Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

This is a repost of my old suggestion here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-kill-effects-to-duels.302633/

Hey, CubeCrafters!

I've recently bought the [Survival Games Rank] in order to unlock one of the coolest loot: kill effects! The kill effects are awesome and they work on every PVP game mode except for Duels, so, my suggestion simply is to add all types of kill effects to Duels!

-Most people think that it may cause lag because when you kill a player, the kill effect & the win effect get executed at the same time, but it doesn't actually. If you have the survival games rank and selected a kill effect to be executed when you kill a player, there won't be any lag when you kill the last guy & win a game of EggWars, SkyWars, Survival games, or Lucky islands.

-Here is a video where I show that there are no kill effects in Duels:
*NOTE: Sorry for the sort of bad PVP, my hands were hurting badly:(

Feedback

-If you agree, react with agree:agree:, not with like 👍🏼
-If you disagree, react with disagree:disagree:
-If you're unsure, react with unsure:unsure:
-If you react with unsure:unsure: or with disagree:disagree:, please put the reason in your response.

All love to staff, members, and partners!

Cya!

Last edited:

LeemoGG

Jan 20, 2022
Saturn
I don't know if this causes lag, but I agree

I'm with you about this argument:

-Most people think that it may cause lag because when you kill a player, the kill effect & the win effect get executed at the same time, but it doesn't actually. If you have the survival games rank and selected a kill effect to be executed when you kill a player, there won't be any lag when you kill the last guy & win a game of EggWars, SkyWars, Survival games, or Lucky islands.

Reactions: SoloWarz

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if this causes lag
Hey! As I said in my suggestion, if you have the survival games rank and selected a kill effect to be executed when you kill a player, there won't be any lag when you kill the last guy & win a game of EggWars, SkyWars, Survival games, or Lucky islands, but in the worst situations, you can simply turn off kill effects to reduce the "lag". Btw kill effects are not free loot, but you must buy the survival games rank to get them. Thanks for the agree:agree:!
I always thought its a bug and as far as i know the effects dont work in bridge either i havent played bridge in a long time tho
Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's not, but I think it's not a bug because perhaps they considered it as a feature that would cause lag? Hopefully, this suggestion would be implemented because it's cool for kill effects to be added to Duels, and also Bridges if the kill effects are not already added to it.
Thanks for the agree:agree:!

Reactions: LeemoGG

LeemoGG

Jan 20, 2022
Saturn
Hey! As I said in my suggestion, if you have the survival games rank and selected a kill effect to be executed when you kill a player, there won't be any lag when you kill the last guy & win a game of EggWars, SkyWars, Survival games, or Lucky islands, but in the worst situations, you can simply turn off kill effects to reduce the "lag". Btw kill effects are not free loot, but you must buy the survival games rank to get them. Thanks for the agree:agree:!

Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's not, but I think it's not a bug because perhaps they considered it as a feature that would cause lag? Hopefully, this suggestion would be implemented because it's cool for kill effects to be added to Duels, and also Bridges if the kill effects are not already added to it.
Thanks for the agree:agree:!
Ok. But kill effects must be free becuase they are coool
I siad I AGREE on your suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: SoloWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Top Bottom