Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add Kill Effects and More Epic Win Effects for Skywars ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0usYT

Nov 5, 2017
One of the biggest thing that would change SkyWars and it would bring more people to play skywars is kill effects also epic Win effects. Kill effects and Win effects makes the game look better, also players would play more Skywars because they would try to earn coins and buy some of them, it would bring more people to buy a rank to obtain Kill effects and Win effect. I am 100% sure that people would like if the developers would add KILL EFFEXTS and WIN EFFECTS. HOPE CUBECRAFT WOULD ADD THIS THINGS IN THE FURUTE.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
We already have some win effects, and in my opinion enough. If you get bored of the same one, change it to another. Stone rankers also have multiple win effects if they want, they could also have holiday specials.

However, I don’t really know what you mean with kill effects. I know what it is, but could you maybe give an example? There’s a really big difference between some kind of firework animation, or something small, but much more effective. In my opinion firework kill effects are unneseccary. They could harm a lot of players with bad internet, and who knows what might happen next? Maybe they lag out, so if you meant fireworks or something heavy, it’s a no-go for me. Since you didn’t really eleborate on what your opinions are, I assume you could also mean something else. Something that just came to mind, but would be very cool, is that if you kill someone, his playerhead spins above your head for a few seconds, just like the cubelet machine, maybe if not laggy already, with the name next to it. If you have more ideas, feel free to let them know.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Yes, this has been suggested before in different shapes and styles. Simple kill effects like blood particles, rotating heads, a quick simple firework ball, etc. could really spice up the game. For win effect I'm not really sure, as we already have some win effects. Of course new win effects would be nice, but I think I'm more for kill effects than win effects.

~Achillez

0usYT

Nov 5, 2017
We already have some win effects, and in my opinion enough. If you get bored of the same one, change it to another. Stone rankers also have multiple win effects if they want, they could also have holiday specials.

However, I don’t really know what you mean with kill effects. I know what it is, but could you maybe give an example? There’s a really big difference between some kind of firework animation, or something small, but much more effective. In my opinion firework kill effects are unneseccary. They could harm a lot of players with bad internet, and who knows what might happen next? Maybe they lag out, so if you meant fireworks or something heavy, it’s a no-go for me. Since you didn’t really eleborate on what your opinions are, I assume you could also mean something else. Something that just came to mind, but would be very cool, is that if you kill someone, his playerhead spins above your head for a few seconds, just like the cubelet machine, maybe if not laggy already, with the name next to it. If you have more ideas, feel free to let them know.

Kill Effects are particles that adds to a player when he/she gets kill.
For example :
gifs.com/gif/kill-effects-322vxM
I am not saying to copy hype.. but what I am saying to add something like that it does not have to be the same ot can be something different. But I just what to help you understand what kill effect is.

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom