Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vote here, thank you

• Implement weekly leaderboards!

• Implement monthly leaderboards!

• Implement yearly leaderboards!

• Implement all leadereboard types suggested & the rewards suggested!

• Implement all leaderboard types suggested & with a different rewarding system!

• Implement all leaderboard types suggested & without a rewarding system

• Implement nothin'

• limonade

Results are only viewable after voting.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
only has a very very small correlation

but the 1st get a price and the people remember them

IS NOT THE SAME

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

I'm like 100% sure it's the same thing.

Reactions: SanCookie

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
For those of you wondering why I voted against this idea:

I think it would bring a lot more tryharding to games. Right now, only people with a lot of free time tryhard for the leaderboards.
If more leaderboards would be added, I think there would be a lot more tryhards, for example people who have 1 week holiday tryharding for the weekly board.

And let's be honest, people who care about nothing but wins aren't the nicest players.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
you want to implement a top that is cleaned every 1 week or 1 month. where is the chagenlle?
So, you dont need to try to overtake the first, when you can wait for it to restart and start first
??
If that's your logic, why do people care so much about experimental eggwars leader boards then? They're just gonna get a reset after like, a month or two; whenever the new experimental game mode comes out.

It's just a simple competitive idea, that'd make people actually care more about playing a specific game mode. I know for a fact that, I'd like to be on one; and it'd make me play skywars more, if I had more competition. As of playing skywars for almost 2 years now, it's getting kinda boring.
So, you dont need to try to overtake the first, when you can wait for it to restart and start first.
Sure, you start first... But if you're not competitive enough, you won't last more than a few seconds. Believe me, experimental eggwars was out, new leader boards. People that, became first, and weren't competitive enough // active enough, lasted 10 minutes as a maximum rate.
that's the fun of the current top, it's very simple. the 5 people with the most victories. and if you want to overtake them you have to play.
But only people, that have been playing for a very long time, will get there. New people won't stand a chance. Monthly LBs are just for newer people to have a chance at getting on some type of leader board.
is not same
Believe it or not, it's exactly the same.

Reactions: Chum Chum

Alissa Smith

Sep 8, 2018
Respect for this idea but why did you make this, it will obviously never be added
Been asking for this since 2016 but it has never changed

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
For those of you wondering why I voted against this idea:

I think it would bring a lot more tryharding to games. Right now, only people with a lot of free time tryhard for the leaderboards.
If more leaderboards would be added, I think there would be a lot more tryhards, for example people who have 1 week holiday tryharding for the weekly board.

And let's be honest, people who care about nothing but wins aren't the nicest players.

And why is having more tryhards a bad thing? So you can no longer win? ... people who care about nothing but wins aren't the nicest people.

Alissa Smith

Sep 8, 2018
And why is having more tryhards a bad thing? So you can no longer win? ... people who care about nothing but wins aren't the nicest people.
I know right, aren’t tryhards people too?
Half of the skywars population is gone since they removed no projectiles which got removed because kids on here said “we hate tryhards I don’t like the mode because I hate tryhards”. Looks like these people haven’t learned their lesson and are opposing this idea too xD

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Half of the skywars population is gone since they removed no projectiles which got removed because kids on here said “we hate tryhards I don’t like the mode because I hate tryhards”. Looks like these people haven’t learned their lesson and are opposing this idea too xD

I don't think it's because people hated tryhards, but the fact that it was near impossible to play anything else besides no projectiles.

D

Deleted member 436996

Basically yes. When grinding for a leaderboard it's usually when you most enjoy the game, then it gets boring, just a little example; I've been stuck at number 2nd on Blockwars leaderboard for about 6 months, and Andyuu (Or atleast not at all he got bored or something) didn't even grind. Also for new players would be more fair since it's a huge pain to grind to be in a leaderboard of a gane that is old.
Also I think that for the games that are first realised it should take a month to add this feature ( monthly ) and a week ( weekly ).

But yea +1

Lemonade

Reactions: Eli

Alissa Smith

Sep 8, 2018
I don't think it's because people hated tryhards, but the fact that it was near impossible to play anything else besides no projectiles.
Yes, that may have been a factor.
But the point I’m getting at is that the server has many tryharders. If people want to just dismiss their opinions just because they can’t handle them in game, the server popularity will just go down because it will discourage them from playing. So if people don’t want leaderboards because “tryharders ))):!!!!!” then they shouldn’t complain when the server loses more players due to disinterest in the game because of no new leaderboards.
It is simple demographics.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Yes, that may have been a factor.
But the point I’m getting at is that the server has many tryharders. If people want to just dismiss their opinions just because they can’t handle them in game, the server popularity will just go down because it will discourage them from playing. So if people don’t want leaderboards because “tryharders ))):!!!!!” then they shouldn’t complain when the server loses more players due to disinterest in the game because of no new leaderboards.
It is simple demographics.

Totally agree. Yea I have nothing against people tryharding. If they wanna grind, then let them grind. It's game to me in the end. What I don't get is some players thinking competition/tryharding is the bane of Cube. For an instance, I remember playing Eggwars with some random people, and one of them ended up complaining about how speedbridging/rushing into other people's bases makes the game not fun. They rather me play their style, which I find excessively long and boring.

Reactions: Alissa Smith

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
Monthly
Being on a monthly leaderboard should reward you with 3 or 4 super cubelets, or an uber cubelet (once again, depending on the gamemode)
And also, once again, these rewards will be given at the end of the week to the first, second and third player
I like that one.:)

Reactions: Alpalish

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
- Weekly -
This will be refreshed 52 times a year...
Not really fun.

- Daily -
My routine is 100 kills a day.
This is going to be WAY too competitive for people to care about.
They are just going to say stuff like "WOw, diD yoU AcTualLy PlaY ThAt MucH??/?"
Does it matter how many times it refreshes? And people on the leaderboards are already pretty much seen as no lifers so what does it matter when people tell you that? Some people just simpley can't play a lot but they got a free day where they can just no life and get on the leaderboards.
It's a nice thing.
Same for the weekly. It's I think much easier to get onto the weekly leaderboards. It doesn't give you any pressure for a long time with for example monthly / yearly / lifetime.

Why you want to enter on a weekenly top if you will loose them in a few days?
make no sense
it gives you less pressure. when you're on the leaderboards for the lifetime, you want to keep being on the leadernoards and you just play and play even when yoiu dont ejoy it anymore.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
it gives you less pressure. when you're on the leaderboards for the lifetime, you want to keep being on the leadernoards and you just play and play even when yoiu dont ejoy it anymore.
And @jevmen, before you're going to say this is not true: I've definitely experienced the exact thing Sweetenerera is describing here, I kept playing Infection despite the fact I started to hate it - Luckily though, someone got 100 ish wins more than me and that's basically where I completely gave up

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

I really don't care whether I win a game or not. The 'tryhards' often are better at PvP than I am. My problem with them is the extreme negativity they bring with them when they lose the game.

Of course they are. But I don't think it's nice to see that after a game, you see half of the people have said: no gg / noob / bowspammer / lagger / whatever, just because they are mad they didn't get the win for the leaderboards.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I really don't care whether I win a game or not. The 'tryhards' often are better at PvP than I am. My problem with them is the extreme negativity they bring with them when they lose the game.

Of course they are. But I don't think it's nice to see that after a game, you see half of the people have said: no gg / noob / bowspammer / lagger / whatever, just because they are mad they didn't get the win for the leaderboards.
That'll - unfortunately - never dissapear

Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom