Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LonelyNartyta

Well-Known Member
Apr 10, 2017
319
891
124
25
Catalonia
If you play Skywars 1.8 (OP) you will have in the chest more or less 30 golden apples. I love that, I always vote OP, but in Skywars 1.9 (OP) you only have 1 apple, and diamond armor. I suggest to put the same chests in 1.9 u.u
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom