Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Akqi

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2019
Roosendaal
Suggestion: receive every hour of playing a gamemode free xp just a little amount of like 25 xp, or when you are in a party with some one you will get a 1.1 or 1.2 multiplier for extra xp so more people going to play in party's and will make fun with each other and keeps the fun factor for them

(I dont know this is already in game or already suggested)

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
I don’t think this is a great idea because of the amount of players that are standing AFK in a party or something.

Reactions: Akqi

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I would love to see this!

Little suggestion: What about getting more XP each total day of playtime? Like, the first 24 hours of playtime on Skywars gives you 25xp each hour and when you passed 24 hours of total gameplay you could get 50xp each hour.
(Just an idea :P)

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea but being afk would be a problem but a easy solution to that would just add a afk timer kinda like when you have plus but with no cool perks. Also another thing that would go with this is playtime rewards so after you reach a certain amount of playtime you could get a cublet or something cool.

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I like this idea but being afk would be a problem but a easy solution to that would just add a afk timer kinda like when you have plus but with no cool perks. Also another thing that would go with this is playtime rewards so after you reach a certain amount of playtime you could get a cublet or something cool.

That idea what you are saying I like that!

Reactions: Akqi and Passer

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I personally think that XP should remain from playing games. Like previously mentioned, it motivates players to play the game and actually to try to win. For example, someone might join heaps of matches and just stand around for a while and then get eliminated, but someone else may play only a a few matches but win every one, but wouldn’t have gained as much XP than the other player did, which would be unfair.
There may also be some issues of players being AFK. It does kick you out of the server for a while of being AFK, but every now and then the player can just move one step to reset the AFK timer. Someone could just be doing that all day everyday and getting higher up in the rankings without even doing well in a match.
Anyway, XP should be there to motivate players to keep competing, not to keep joining. But thanks for your suggestion :).

Akqi

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2019
Roosendaal
Hi there,
I personally think that XP should remain from playing games. Like previously mentioned, it motivates players to play the game and actually to try to win. For example, someone might join heaps of matches and just stand around for a while and then get eliminated, but someone else may play only a a few matches but win every one, but wouldn’t have gained as much XP than the other player did, which would be unfair.
There may also be some issues of players being AFK. It does kick you out of the server for a while of being AFK, but every now and then the player can just move one step to reset the AFK timer. Someone could just be doing that all day everyday and getting higher up in the rankings without even doing well in a match.
Anyway, XP should be there to motivate players to keep competing, not to keep joining. But thanks for your suggestion :).
Yeah, a AFK timer would be better because of the AFK players, but it is also just a little amount of xp so it won't be that worst but yeah

Akqi

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2019
Roosendaal
I would love to see this!

Little suggestion: What about getting more XP each total day of playtime? Like, the first 24 hours of playtime on Skywars gives you 25xp each hour and when you passed 24 hours of total gameplay you could get 50xp each hour.
(Just an idea :p)
Like your idea man :)

Reactions: Axyy

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I can see this being implemented, but you already receive XP from playing games if you lose or win you get x amount of XP, maybe we can add a little more xp when the player plays a game. If they were to introduce 25 XP per hour they would have to find a way to not give XP to AFK players and so forth.

Akqi

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2019
Roosendaal
I can see this being implemented, but you already receive XP from playing games if you lose or win you get x amount of XP, maybe we can add a little more xp when the player plays a game. If they were to introduce 25 XP per hour they would have to find a way to not give XP to AFK players and so forth.
Like to see you like it too ;)

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Nice idea, you should get exp for every hour PLAYED not standing afk. For example if you have played 1 hour of skywars you get 25 exp.
This motivates players to keep playing.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The idea itself is very nice. But ultimately not that good… you could just be afk in party and get a ridiculous amount of xp.

What about getting more XP each total day of playtime?
I think this would be a disaster, now xp is something you earn from winning a lot (and just playing 5xp per lost game). This would make getting to a high level irrelevant as you don't have to win you just have to join a lot of game and you get xp. The more xp you get, the more xp you recieve. I don't think this would work.

And after all we already have this, you get daily 250xp for just clicking a button and 300xp for voting. That's 550 xp a day, for free. So implementing even more free xp isn't needed. I my opinion.
And for a moment just get into the mind of someone with a high level (100+ or so) and a new player just plays a lot, but really a lot. Doesn't win a lot but just plays a lot. The player could catch up so fast. And not to forget the amount he gets if Axyy's idea is implemented is exponential/linear (depending on what the 3rd trap is) which would give if more xp just for earning xp?
Sorry but a no from me…

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom