Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
No, CubeCraft still needs to make money to manage their server and if you make paid features free it loses the point of it.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that map selectors should be added in skywars as for youtubers (who are broke gamers) can't show off new maps that good and have to queue and re-queue so i would like for people who have level 10 cubecraft should get access to free map selectors.
Level 10 cubecraft. That isnt hard to get. LVL 100 is a bit more understandable but cubecraft need a way to make a profit of there server. If anything just buy and U have map selection for free, forever! (In the gamemode)

Reactions: Westsi

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I think that map selectors should be added in skywars as for youtubers (who are broke gamers) can't show off new maps that good and have to queue and re-queue so i would like for people who have level 10 cubecraft should get access to free map selectors.
Maybe not level 10... but maybe higher so you have to work for it. On the other hand, cube need to make money to keep their servers running so I disagree (even tho I would love the ability to choose maps

Westsi

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2021
A Bridges game far far away...
linktr.ee
I'm pretty sure youtubers get access to all the ranks though?
Yeah, scroll down to what we can give you: https://partners.cubecraft.net/

• Agree
Reactions: Salty_Shadows
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom