• Remove bows

• Add ender pearls to all versions of Egg Wars

• Keep bows and screw ender pearls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobusation

Mar 7, 2016
Let's face it - the bow is extremely powerful in Egg Wars. It's fairly cheap in the early game and very cheap late game, and once someone has one it becomes extremely difficult to come close to his island. This forces stalemates that I have seen in probably a third of the games I play and drags games on potentially for hours.

I have two suggestions: remove bows or add ender pearls. Removing bows removes a broken weapon, but this is not ideal because the bow can be balanced by instead adding ender pearls to all versions of the game. An archer (or group of archers) may be able to indefinitely hold off an attacking team, but if the attacking team can teleport using ender pearls, the stalemate ends. However, ender pearls should be one of the most expensive items in the game, perhaps costing the same as a Notch apple (32 diamonds). This prevents people from having an easy way to move around the map while still providing anti-siege capabilities.
Agreed
+1

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
+1 DEFINITELY, It will reduce campers because you can tp to them instead of building a safe skybridge which will take 3x as long, but maybe make them even more expensive (64 diamonds) because you don't want them to be easy achievable, or make them very cheap (iron/gold) so they won't be much worth. I would prefer the cheaper way because it will speed up the game, That's my opinion of course.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
+1 DEFINITELY, It will reduce campers because you can tp to them instead of building a safe skybridge which will take 3x as long, but maybe make them even more expensive (64 diamonds) because you don't want them to be easy achievable, or make them very cheap (iron/gold) so they won't be much worth. I would prefer the cheaper way because it will speed up the game, That's my opinion of course.
Yup!
But if you make them cheap EW will become so OP... So yeah make them 2 Stacks of Dia and in OP 1 Stack.....

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
No it will get people to Kill Campers faster..... It would make it 200% easy but why not....
No no no no no NO! You don't want egg wars to be easy. It's a fun game of strategy and efficiency. You can't add a game changer like an instant teleport into a game of strategy. Get your teammate to build from different angles, have one in the air and one on the ground. Ender Pearls would make Egg Wars so boring if you could just instantly teleport to someone, most likely without them knowing. I agree with Ender Pearls in OP mode, but not in a game where it is so overpowered. That's like having Kill Aura in KitPvP, it'd be too easy and not fun.

Reactions: Despacito 2

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
No no no no no NO! You don't want egg wars to be easy. It's a fun game of strategy and efficiency. You can't add a game changer like an instant teleport into a game of strategy. Get your teammate to build from different angles, have one in the air and one on the ground. Ender Pearls would make Egg Wars so boring if you could just instantly teleport to someone, most likely without them knowing. I agree with Ender Pearls in OP mode, but not in a game where it is so overpowered. That's like having Kill Aura in KitPvP, it'd be too easy and not fun.
ikr

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Eeehhm what about solo eggwars? There you're alone and when someone has a bow and camps on his island the game isn't fun at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom