• Keep bows and screw ender pearls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
What if you were dealing with another team, and did not notice the other person, its hard to keep track when multiple teams are camping, you can't assume that only one team is camping. And ender pearls will not help that, in fact it would give people more of a reason to camp when at ANY TIME a enemy could be mining your egg if you are not looking for one moment
Plus with lots of practice you can easily learn how to use a shield to block most if not all arrow damage, and learn the time to build and the times to block
Believe me, i'm 99% certain that when enderpreals are introduced, games will be way shorter because you don't need to build a skybridge to them while they constantly try to shot you with their bows, and shorter games=more games= more fun. Simple

CaptainMurica

Mar 16, 2016
IMO, add new kinds of enderpearls, that instead of dealing just 0.5 damage (idk), deal 6 or 7, so they would be less used and not too OP. I think that it's possible to do that. @Tacosbefriends
I like that idea. Then people would be forced to spend money on a golden or Notch apple to compensate, further driving up the price of ender pearl use.

Also just an FYI they do 5 damage regardless of what armor you're wearing. However, it's treated as fall damage, so feather falling would reduce it.
@Josh_Sturgeon
@Soph
I think it is time to lock this. It has been revived like a week ago. EnderPearls aren't going to be added in Normal Mode, it is quite obvious...
If you do not want to be involved in the discussion, do not involve yourself.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I like that idea. Then people would be forced to spend money on a golden or Notch apple to compensate, further driving up the price of ender pearl use.

Also just an FYI they do 5 damage regardless of what armor you're wearing. However, it's treated as fall damage, so feather falling would reduce it.

If you do not want to be involved in the discussion, do not involve yourself.
I'm just saying someone revived an old thread, and it should be locked as well, because, if you think about it, Ender Pearls have a 0,1% chance of being added. Also, I liked the idea of adding them, but then I realised that it is almost impossible.

CaptainMurica

Mar 16, 2016
I'm just saying someone revived an old thread, and it should be locked as well, because, if you think about it, Ender Pearls have a 0,1% chance of being added. Also, I liked the idea of adding them, but then I realised that it is almost impossible.
You can't lock a thread because you don't agree with what it says. If there is a flame war, sure. If there's a neco-bump, sure. But a thread with a calm discussion and one instance of an exactly two-week bump? I don't think there's any reason to lock it.

If you want them added, then please show your support. The only way we can increase the odds of them being added is to show that people want them.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
You can't lock a thread because you don't agree with what it says. If there is a flame war, sure. If there's a neco-bump, sure. But a thread with a calm discussion and one instance of an exactly two-week bump? I don't think there's any reason to lock it.

If you want them added, then please show your support. The only way we can increase the odds of them being added is to show that people want them.
I'm not trying to say that... Look, this is becoming Off Topic. PM me if you want to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom