Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 26, 2020
2
4
4
21
I've already played the duels on java edition, and I think it would be great to have them on bedrock, and here is why.

1. If you want to go and fight your friend 1v1 and have the same stuff, there is really no place to do so on the bedrock edition without downloading online maps.
2. It can test raw PvP skill, meaning you and your opponent will have the same stuff, and nothing else. This means no traps based on your environment, and no other things like falling into the void or getting blown up by TNT.

And these are just a few reasons why duels should be added to the bedrock version.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom