Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿Do you want this to happen for version 1.8?

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi, I'm FelmaxMC and I want a modality like duels to also have its place in 1.8 for people who want to play like this and people flock if they ask
This was the greatest mode in the server
Im 119th in duels with almost 5,8k kills and definetly the 1,8 combat should be back in the network in general

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Cubecraftgames is a 1.9 combat server. If you want to play 1.8 combat, go to another server. But that's my opinion.
I can’t understand why there is 1.8 ffa but not duels
If u want to 1v1 someone on 1.8 ffa is impossible because of the hackers and etc
Duels if for that

Reactions: Juskebat
D

Deleted member 469419

Strongly agree, but I think that not only should they add that modality, but add all the others (little by little) for example, MinerWare, Parkour, PvP Duels ... etc The 1.8 is a version that is being lost in it they play many spanishs like me and I think it would be good to put it for 1.8, for example, Tower Defende understand that they can not put it for 1.8 since it is a modality almost focused (I would say) to 1.9+, since at the time of hitting the Zombies ... etc his thing is that it is 1.9 style, in 1.8 they would kill faster (idk, is in my opinion) but Parkour, MinerWare and Duels if they should be in 1.8. Anyway, you have all my support.

Very good Idea! :)

FelmaxMC

Jul 1, 2018
Santiago, Chile
Pronouns
He/Him
[QUOTE = "thegamecoder, post: 1049948, miembro: 469419"] Muy de acuerdo, pero creo que no solo deberían agregar esa modalidad, sino también todas las demás (poco a poco), por ejemplo, MinerWare, Parkour, PvP Duels. .. etc. La 1.8 es una versión que se está perdiendo en ella, juegan muchos españoles como yo y creo que sería bueno ponerla en 1.8, por ejemplo, Tower Defende entiende que no pueden ponerla en 1.8, ya que es una modalidad casi enfocada (yo diría) a 1.9+, ya que en el momento de golpear a los Zombies ... etc. Lo único es que es el estilo 1.9, en 1.8 matarían más rápido (idk, es en mi opinión) pero Parkour , MinerWare y Duelos si deberían estar en 1.8. De todos modos, tienes todo mi apoyo.

¡Muy buena idea! :)
[/CITAR]

D

Deleted member 59979

It would be a good idea if 1.8 wasn't old and less popular than all other gamemodes. 1.8.9 was released December 2015. That's almost 3 and a half years ago now. Regarless of how good some people might think it is, it's outdated. It also generally has less than half the amount of people on as 1.9 Java does and a fraction of the people as on bedrock. It's not worth dev time to work on a game for an unpoplar, old gamemode. It's better spent on Bedrock and 1.9

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Cubecraftgames is a 1.9 combat server. If you want to play 1.8 combat, go to another server. But that's my opinion.
If that is the case, then why are all the PvP related games (not counting the featured games) accesable for 1.8? Besides assassination and the duels.
Those two are the only games, out of 6 PvP games, that are not accesable for 1.8. So I see no reason for them to not add 1.8 duels.

Reactions: Basketman
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom