Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0xii

Jan 7, 2022
Please add diamond generators to atleast a side island/base island on the map "Beach", as it is really unfun without them.
For example if a team had full diamond at middle, and the other team dies to them repeatedly as they are severely outgeared, the other players can have a chance to get equal gear and atleast have a chance to fight back.
From a competitive player in the community, I see this as a real issue as the map itself is hated on most of the time.

On Java, there are side islands with a diamond generator at one of the side islands (The one at the left of the umbrella) and at middle (6 in total)

While on bedrock there are only diamond generators in middle (2 in total)

Bedrock:
unknown.png

Java:
1614191837797.png

I think this could be a really good change for the bedrock community as a whole.
Let me know if you agree by reacting with :agree:, if you are not sure react with :unsure:, and if you disagree react with :disagree:
Thank you for your time :)

Hallowed1ce

Apr 24, 2021
I agree with this. This is the reason i know some people dislike beach, because without mid you cant win. Its just not possible to win in leather against a bunch of full irons/diamonds, especially with the easily abused crit system. Also, those extra islands are a really good idea to import into bedrock as well as Java, which could add some depth into the relatively small map.

• Agree
Reactions: Tisho1001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom