Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Please select one of the following three. If you select yes, please select one of the remaining two

• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
These are some creative ideas for OP Skywars, although I rarely vote for OP this would definitely make me consider to vote some more for overpowered.

Reactions: comfyyy

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
I understand why people would like this and agree with you, but I personally really like the simple aspect of skywars with just the casual items. This will also give new Minecraft players who don’t know much about the game a hard time understanding all the extra physics. (Just my opinion no hate on your idea :D).

D

Deleted member 294498

Hey all, another suggestion(it's been a while)...

So playing on a lot of Minecraft servers over the years, I've always enjoyed when custom weapons or items get added to the game. I think it would be fun to try it in Skywars. Now, this wouldn't have it's own resource pack to go along with it like Lucky Islands. These "Legendary" items would be named with an included description, and each would have either a cool-down ability or limited uses.

I haven't really thought this through too much but here's what I am thinking so far. (And please keep in mind each item would either have a cool-down or spawn into the game almost broken)

Swords with affects:

Kiss of Death
: Wooden sword that gives Wither affect for 5 seconds.
While this sword may not deal too much damage in the hit itself, the affect would render golden apples useless, and weaken the player temporarily.

The Plague Doctor's Tool: Iron sword that gives nausea affect for 1.5 seconds.
Again, this doesn't deal too much damage to the player, but will disorient them for a few seconds.

Blind Man's Cane: Iron sword that gives Blindness affect for 2 seconds.
Similar to the previous, this will be most effective in disorienting the player.

Sword Of Zeus: Iron sword that summons a weakened lightning bolt.
This item can deal a lot of damage, but the player using it risks also being struck if it is a close quarters fight.

Wrath of Hades: Gold sword that summons fire on the blocks in front of the player who uses it.
Good for blocking off paths or igniting your enemy, this would be a useful tool.

Items:

Milk Buckets: A bucket of milk.
With all these affects related to potions being added, milk buckets would be a common item in the chest loot pool.

Immunization Splash Potion: Splash Potion that would clear all effects.
Basically a fast milk bucket.

Tools:

Pirate's Plunder: An iron pickaxe that can summon random loot drops out of blocks.
The loot table for the available random drops would consist mainly of ores, gems, or ingots, but with the occasional splash potion, armor piece, sword. You would also have a small chance of getting another Legendary item.
(Odds being 80/15/5 for Ores,etc./Armour, swords/Legendaries.)

Raze: Golden shovel that can decay the blocks around it.
This would be able to spread to a 5 block radius, and slowly eat away at the blocks. Blocks would turn first to random nether blocks, then disappear completely. Useful for anyone who thinks camping is a legitimate strategy.

(More ideas soon, braindead rn)

I think this could really be enjoyable in Skywars, but to keep it from completely altering Skywars, only add it to the OP gamemode, which a lot of skilled players tend to dislike once you are playing anything newer than 1.8 PvP., or create its own gamemode.

I actually dislike this idea because it's not lukcy islands. I like the way overpowered now is.

Maybe you can change your suggestion, that you can vote for overpowerd in lucky islands? ^^

D

Deleted member 294498

@_Zeus_NickitaAA_ Please prevent reviving inactive threads.
Since this thread is more than 1 month inactive it's reviving.

3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Someone lock this please ;)

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i think all this cool items must be in lucky islands, i dint think they fit in skywars
+1 for lucky islands
-edit-
oh this was inactive, i dident realized, i just saw it in new posts :V, so close it

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Now that this thread is revived and not yet locked, I'd like to add something to it.

First of all, I don't think it's a good idea to add this to OP mode in SkyWars. However, if they were to make a 'Custom Items' voting option of some sort, I would totally agree. It'd be better to add a custom mode instead of having these items in OP, which would ruin the goal of the OP mode. OP is supposted to contain overpowered items, yes. But that doesn't include custom items. It'd be cool to have an entirely new mode, and I'd surely play it! So, I'll add this to your suggestion: Add an entirely new gamemode with custom items. Having items such as custom gear and tools with abilities like (attack) speed, extra damage, extra health or even knockback resistance would be quite interesting. To have a specific voting option instead of merging this with OP is way better, since it doesn't ruin many players' interest in the game. It would also be a fun thing to change some of the kit items to custom items, which still would fit in with the kit. Back on topic though, I have some interesting item suggestions! (Some of the names might suck, please come up with others if necessary).

I'm going to start with an idea of changing the name of one item you suggested: the 'Immunization Splash Potion'. It would sound and look better to name the item 'Potion of Purification', because the potion 'purifies' you and purges the negative potion effects.

For the new item ideas:

- Speedrunner's Boots (Leather Boots)
Feather falling II
+20% Movement speed

- Blade of Flames (Golden Sword)
+3 Attack damage (Not 4!)
Fire Aspect II
Regular attack speed

- Morning Star (Iron Shovel)
+ 10 Attack damage
Slow attack speed

I'm pretty sure I could come up with more, but for now this is it. If you want me to list more, I will.

D

Deleted member 294498

- Speedrunner's Boots (Leather Boots)
Feather falling II
+20% Movement speed

- Blade of Flames (Golden Sword)
+3 Attack damage (Not 4!)
Fire Aspect II
Regular attack speed

- Morning Star (Iron Shovel)
+ 10 Attack damage
Slow attack speed

Yes, I really want to see the Speedrunner's Boots! :)
I actually hate fire aspect so a no for that kit.
And the Morning Star might be a little bit too OP?
^^

ARTH4R

Mar 11, 2016
Belgium
Hey, these all look like very good suggestions.
But if these will be added, they have to be a 'rare' item to achieve, be in a specific place, or even received at a certain amount of kills.
Not be too overpowered, but awarding.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

So playing on a lot of Minecraft servers over the years, I've always enjoyed when custom weapons or items get added to the game. I think it would be fun to try it in Skywars. Now, this wouldn't have it's own resource pack to go along with it like Lucky Islands. These "Legendary" items would be named with an included description, and each would have either a cool-down ability or limited uses.

I haven't really thought this through too much but here's what I am thinking so far. (And please keep in mind each item would either have a cool-down or spawn into the game almost broken)

Swords with affects:

Kiss of Death
While this sword may not deal too much damage in the hit itself, the affect would render golden apples useless, and weaken the player temporarily.

Again, this doesn't deal too much damage to the player, but will disorient them for a few seconds.

Similar to the previous, this will be most effective in disorienting the player.

This item can deal a lot of damage, but the player using it risks also being struck if it is a close quarters fight.

Wrath of Hades: Gold sword that summons fire on the blocks in front of the player who uses it.
Good for blocking off paths or igniting your enemy, this would be a useful tool.

Items:

With all these affects related to potions being added, milk buckets would be a common item in the chest loot pool.

Tools:

Pirate's Plunder: An iron pickaxe that can summon random loot drops out of blocks.
The loot table for the available random drops would consist mainly of ores, gems, or ingots, but with the occasional splash potion, armor piece, sword. You would also have a small chance of getting another Legendary item.

This would be able to spread to a 5 block radius, and slowly eat away at the blocks. Blocks would turn first to random nether blocks, then disappear completely. Useful for anyone who thinks camping is a legitimate strategy.

I think this could really be enjoyable in Skywars, but to keep it from completely altering Skywars, only add it to the OP gamemode, which a lot of skilled players tend to dislike once you are playing anything newer than 1.8 PvP., or create its own gamemode.

Credits to you for taking the time to come up with this idea! But in my opinion this is way too OP and will make it less fun.. but that is my opinion! :)

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars

Swords with affects:

Kiss of Death

Items:

Tools:

I like the idea!

D

Deleted member 421664

It's would cool in Lucky Island exactly it's not ok with skywars player we wouldn't like that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom