Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
So is a recording with sounds not enough for a report?
it'll be enough. You can't butterfly click on mobile, so clearly it isn't that. The only way to click that fast is an auto clicker. So how do we prove that we're using an auto clicker? Turn up your sound, and listen. If you hear something hitting the air really quickly, there's your evidence. Now just record it and send it to bedrock reports.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
it'll be enough. You can't butterfly click on mobile, so clearly it isn't that. The only way to click that fast is an auto clicker. So how do we prove that we're using an auto clicker? Turn up your sound, and listen. If you hear something hitting the air really quickly, there's your evidence. Now just record it and send it to bedrock reports.
but can u prove someone is on mobile or console? If they are on pc, they could be butterfly clicking

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
but can u prove someone is on mobile or console? If they are on pc, they could be butterfly clicking
I don't play on pc, just mobile. On console or mobile you can't butterfly click and to find out how they are auto clicking, is listening to the hit sounds they make.

DcRubik

Novice Member
Apr 30, 2020
Spain
guys please add something to reduce the number of autoclickers they are so annoying and I always meet them they are really annoying and really unfair I play on mobile which is 1-5 cps and they have over 25 cps
Yes, it is a little bit annoying

AMOGUS

Jun 6, 2021
They are not autoclickers, nowadays alot of people can make it legit, most of the pro players have a decent mice like model o/d, roccat kain-kone or a bloody, in which you can make more than 20 clicks per second with butterfly click
im on mobile

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom