Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft add some sort of cosmetic prize for saying GG at the end of the game?

• Yes

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
May 1, 2019
Because it’s a waste of time for developers if it has almost no impact and it’ll also not give the management team more money, while these developers get paid for it, so the chances are about 0 that they would like this suggestion
Ofc it won’t bring them more money, but it’s not a waste of time. Players don’t usually say gg for sport, usually for XP or to be mean. At least the players that don’t say it at all would say it.
It would be nice to get rewarded for being a good-sport player, which could be shown with an emote in front of your name after saying 'gg' for an X amount of times. But it would be too easy to get this reward, so in my opinion, people who say 'gg 3Z' or 'n00bs' or something similair should get 'negative points' which increases the amount of times a player should type 'gg'
Basically, if the player types gg, +5 of the cosmetic prize. If they say “haha ez” or “no0b” -25 cosmetic prize. I like the idea, but the players would need to spend some time making sure there are no chat bypasses.
It's super cool the idea, but the price i think that you unlock it when you say 1000 gg or something else :p
Remember, this is a cosmetic prize. It’s solely for the purpose of players saying gg and a competitive leaderboard. They should be able to earn it from the start in my opinion.
gg +1 xp
wp +1 xp
ez -1 xp
noob -1 xp
L -1 xp

I have ideas for this ^^ though it'd likely just end up with people trying to bypass the things that give negative xp rather than just being good sports. The xp bonus is just a little fun anyway and isn't intended to be this grand reward.
I said that it shouldn’t be an XP abound, it should be some sort of cosmetic prize. XP isn’t a cosmetic prize. The XP bonus could still be there since it’s minuscule anyways, but XP isn’t the purpose. Although, I do like the idea of removing XP for players being mean. Honestly, “ez” should be -10.
How would this matter if you can just buy a Point multiplier and gain 100.000 experience in an hour?
Not everyone has money, also, the whole point of this thread is about a cosmetic prize, not the XP.

Reactions: inazumark

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
Ofc it won’t bring them more money, but it’s not a waste of time. Players don’t usually say gg for sport, usually for XP or to be mean. At least the players that don’t say it at all would say it.

Basically, if the player types gg, +5 of the cosmetic prize. If they say “haha ez” or “no0b” -25 cosmetic prize. I like the idea, but the players would need to spend some time making sure there are no chat bypasses.

Remember, this is a cosmetic prize. It’s solely for the purpose of players saying gg and a competitive leaderboard. They should be able to earn it from the start in my opinion.

I said that it shouldn’t be an XP abound, it should be some sort of cosmetic prize. XP isn’t a cosmetic prize. The XP bonus could still be there since it’s minuscule anyways, but XP isn’t the purpose. Although, I do like the idea of removing XP for players being mean. Honestly, “ez” should be -10.

Not everyone has money, also, the whole point of this thread is about a cosmetic prize, not the XP.
Welp.. I guess you've changed my mind. I would like to see it in the near future, although I wouldn't like to see a big price.

Reactions: JoeProKill2000
May 1, 2019
Welp.. I guess you've changed my mind. I would like to see it in the near future, although I wouldn't like to see a big price.
I’m happy I could make a difference. And I completely agree, if this costed a lot it shouldn’t be implemented. But I really can’t see this have a large price.

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
I’m happy I could make a difference. And I completely agree, if this costed a lot it shouldn’t be implemented. But I really can’t see this have a large price.
If the developers do not have to put a lot of time into this suggestion, then I agree. It will not be that different though (the chat) but it can be different.

Reactions: JoeProKill2000

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I dont think this is that necessary. At the end of games, generally it is quite positive, and i think exp should be rewarded for actual skill, not for just saying two letters. Also those two letters sre basically meaningless if there is a reward

May 1, 2019
I dont think this is that necessary. At the end of games, generally it is quite positive, and i think exp should be rewarded for actual skill, not for just saying two letters. Also those two letters sre basically meaningless if there is a reward
Well, then you just explained why we should add this. You get XP for saying GG rn. I want to replace that with a cosmetic value (Like hypixel karma) that is meaningless but adds some friendly competition due to leaderboards. You just described why we should add this.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Well, then you just explained why we should add this. You get XP for saying GG rn. I want to replace that with a cosmetic value (Like hypixel karma) that is meaningless but adds some friendly competition due to leaderboards. You just described why we should add this.
Im confused. I dont get how i described why we should add it. I am saying that i dont like the idea of rewards for saying gg as it makes it meaningless, as the entire point is kindness. Tbh, i dont even think the 1 xp should be rewarded. People should say gg because they are being kind, because atm if someone says gg i know its not because they are necessarily being nice or kind, but because they want exp

May 1, 2019
Im confused. I dont get how i described why we should add it. I am saying that i dont like the idea of rewards for saying gg as it makes it meaningless, as the entire point is kindness. Tbh, i dont even think the 1 xp should be rewarded. People should say gg because they are being kind, because atm if someone says gg i know its not because they are necessarily being nice or kind, but because they want exp
How about the people that say GG after being cheap or hacking?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom