Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hmm?

• Total voters
L

Lightning McQueen

Rules are “all posts original no NSFW content no posting more than 3 memes at a time NO NORMIE or dead memes”

I cannot believe nobody has thought of this before. People on discord talk about te most bland things, either they’re flexing about reports, cubelets or talking about some political nonsense like genders that nobody wants to hear. I think this will spice things up a lot.

Reactions: Despacito 2
L

Lightning McQueen

ALSO this should be done asap because CCG memes is on its 199th page. This should be done in celebration of 229 pages.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This is the reason why I don't agree:
7715e0134a5f837af9b44425ba385085.png

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The spicier memes should be pinned, If they add a CCGN Memes channel.
Sadly there are only a certain number of messages you can pin in a channel, so we'd quickly run out of pin slots.

As much as I love every single bit of the idea, I just know there are going to be hundreds of members who won't use it for its correct purpose, or just post (obbjectively) bad memes (wrong format for instance).

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sadly there are only a certain number of messages you can pin in a channel, so we'd quickly run out of pin slots.

As much as I love every single bit of the idea, I just know there are going to be hundreds of members who won't use it for its correct purpose, or just post (obbjectively) bad memes (wrong format for instance).
Like they don't post bad memes in the current ccg memes.

L

Lightning McQueen

The difference between media and ccg memes is that ccg memes are memes related to cubecraft and not just reposts.
Dotsially come onto discord now and tell that to those people now

they’re already posting bland tasteless memes so maybe if we add this mega coin and the others will post bad memes there instead.

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom