Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

So @jollow250 wanted to celebrate 100 pages of CCG Memes with a beer .

I had an idea. A great one. You should add a potion into the eggwars shop called beer .
It will grant you strength 3 for 1 miniute but has cwrtain side effects , including poison 10 seconds before strength wares off and also A HIGH LEVEL OF NAUSEA. This'll ensure it doesnt get too OP because the screen will keep wobbling. Maybe blindness? I dont know.

It'd be available for 20 diamonds on OP. No normal or hardcore

mods no ban pls im 15 if at all you want to ba someone ban jollow HIS idea (from a certain point if view) not mine tysm

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland

I had an idea. A great one. You should add a potion into the eggwars shop called beer .
It will grant you strength 3 for 1 miniute but has cwrtain side effects , including poison 10 seconds before strength wares off and also A HIGH LEVEL OF NAUSEA. This'll ensure it doesnt get too OP because the screen will keep wobbling. Maybe blindness? I dont know.

mods no ban pls im 15 if at all you want to ba someone ban jollow HIS idea (from a certain point if view) not mine tysm
My parents only agree if it's Radler 0,0 ...
Yeah, it must be 0.0, otherwise I'll get some serious problems hahaha.
Anyways, this would actually be a nice addition for Eggwars.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
So, then what about the hackers that just make their client disable blindness and nausea and you got an unreportable hacker running around with strength 3.
Better side effect. Once you drink one beer you cant stop and if you dont drink another one before the first one runs out you die.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
So, then what about the hackers that just make their client disable blindness and nausea and you got an unreportable hacker running around with strength 3.
Better side effect. Once you drink one beer you cant stop and if you dont drink another one before the first one runs out you die.
I bet they won't disable blindness and nausea only. Also, in OP it isn't that difficult to deal with a hacker! (Only when they have anti-knockback, but just report them then)

A

A pigeon

I doubt they can do that though. Anyhoo hackers should prevent us from adding something.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
hmm... "unreportable" well if they are hacking than they are reportable and you really wouldn't have a problem if they weren't using any other hacks (the chances of that are incredibly low) it isn't like it is permanent, both effects run out after a certain period of time
not to mention Sentinel

also that side effect is a really bad 1, because you drink 1 it means if your team mate steals your resources than you die, not very fair
as well as that side effect means that if you are being camped than you will have to drink while possibly being on the bridge or if you lose your egg and your being camped, about screwed you are
Call it a trippa snippa
I only do Stella thank you very much

Reactions: Komodо

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
That would be kind of cool, especially if it gives a buff, but also a disadvantage on your side

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Can we please name the thing to vodka instead? :P
Neat idea, so long as it's a pretty high level of nausea.
Or rather, you could make it so that it gives slowness instead.

Reactions: Injunction

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I thought this server is kid friendly? Plus how would they add that?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I thought this server is kid friendly?
beer isn't kid friendly?
you realise plenty of kids know what beer is, it is a drink... besides if they add it they likely wouldn't call it beer in the first place
Plus how would they add that?
by adding a potion to the store
Potions can have multiple effects
that is basic command usage 101

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom