Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Base Upgrades?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Apr 29, 2020
Adding base upgrades to EggWars would add a whole new layer to the game. Examples of potential base upgrades are:

• Mobs that help defend your base
  • An alarm that goes off when an intruder steps onto your base
  • Status effects such as regeneration or strength that will take effect when you are on your base
  • Traps such as poison or blindness when an invader enters your base
These base upgrades should not come cheap as they could be super helpful in deterring other teams.

D

Deleted member 347571

This could be good for Java too, i think you should be able to buy these things with emeralds so people have to go to mid to get loot. I think this will also prevent people from camping since you'll lose if you don't get these upgrades. (:

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
This could be good for Java too, i think you should be able to buy these things with emeralds so people have to go to mid to get loot. I think this will also prevent people from camping since you'll lose if you don't get these upgrades. :)

Hi there
like Saammm said it would be nice if they made it so you can only buy these upgrades with emeralds. this would add a whole other fields to play eggwars in. Like the idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom