Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I mean, not tons to say - the sound was just highly annoying in my opinion and I prefer how it is now :P
I can help you make a pack to remove the sound.....

But I can't make a texture pack for me to add back the sound, because you removed the sound being played entirely on the network

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
You can tell by someone swinging for no reason, by running away and swinging or just doesn't stop swinging when placing.

The staff team just has no experience with autoclickers, macros, or double clicking.

Because a lot of them have friends that cheat or themselves that cheat.
It's sad

Edit: Uploading an example video
uhh yeah hes clearly running while spamming and spamming left with blocks, then changes to right, but without click sounds the cps is unproveable

Reactions: jakeaccount2860

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
uhh yeah hes clearly running while spamming and spamming left with blocks, then changes to right, but without click sounds the cps is unproveable
You can only tell he punched with blocks still in 2-4 frames, the same animation is played swinging and placing, the only difference is the place is only animated when in a placeable area

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
because thats what makes cubecraft the better server, I hope this isnt why they did it cuz hive and galaxite are both less popular than cubecraft. I wouldnt learn from less successful competitors.
Hive is evenly matched with CubeCraft. (As of writing this, Hive gets more players on during night/late-night Eastern time.) They're both competing well against each other.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Under my point of view the hits sound should return as it makes pvp better looking and also helps a lot to detect when someone is using killaura. I understand not everyone want to hear that, so I think they should add an option so you can turn this sounds on or off depending on your preferences.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Under my point of view the hits sound should return as it makes pvp better looking and also helps a lot to detect when someone is using killaura. I understand not everyone want to hear that, so I think they should add an option so you can turn this sounds on or off depending on your preferences.
I mean they always had the option to shut it off with a resourcepack….

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey, thanks for the suggestion.

At the moment, we feel that the punch sounds being removed vastly improves the PvP experience for the majority of the playerbase. It makes hitting players feel smoother as there are no abrupt sounds that are interrupting your gameplay.

Making it toggleable for players for something as small as this is simply not feasible, and would require some hacky workaround to make it work.

As for the killaura argument, we do understand that it makes it more difficult to figure out, especially for circumstances like autoclicker, however most times, killaura is commonly used in conjunction with other cheats. Furthermore, it resulted in some confusion among our Bedrock moderators as it's sometimes difficult to tell between autoclickers, closet cheaters and people who are just butterfly clicking.

Denied :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom