Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
I think the removal of the sound effects was a bad idea not only is it now harder to physically hear people when hacking such as auto clicker but it’s also less satisfying :/ so in my opinion I think it should be added back, please consider it thanks 😊
@Deann Hello Just wondering as why you put ❌ ? Especially as your a moderator what’s your opinions please let me know, thanks

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think the removal of the sound effects was a bad idea not only is it now harder to physically hear people when hacking such as auto clicker but it’s also less satisfying :/ so in my opinion I think it should be added back, please consider it thanks 😊
It's basically impossible to report for autoclicking now. I asked a moderator about it and they told me that you can't really report hitting autoclickers anymore, just building ones. I honestly don't know why they removed it, it was the only way to discover an autoclicker.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE A PACK TO REMOVE SWING SOUNDS

I CAN'T CREATE A PACK TO ADD THEM BACK

I wish cube can make a smart decision for once and do something smart over stupid. "Oh Hive and Galaxite don't have them so why should we?" The staff team sucks.

They never gave us an option to have them, and having them is just better, you can have more freedom with pack creation and more

But no, they just don't care about the players, it makes the server DRY and just boring.

Reactions: jakeaccount2860

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
It's basically impossible to report for autoclicking now. I asked a moderator about it and they told me that you can't really report hitting autoclickers anymore, just building ones. I honestly don't know why they removed it, it was the only way to discover an autoclicker.
You can tell by someone swinging for no reason, by running away and swinging or just doesn't stop swinging when placing.

The staff team just has no experience with autoclickers, macros, or double clicking.

Because a lot of them have friends that cheat or themselves that cheat.
It's sad

Edit: Uploading an example video

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
I CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE A PACK TO REMOVE SWING SOUNDS

I CAN'T CREATE A PACK TO ADD THEM BACK

I wish cube can make a smart decision for once and do something smart over stupid. "Oh Hive and Galaxite don't have them so why should we?" The staff team sucks.

They never gave us an option to have them, and having them is just better, you can have more freedom with pack creation and more

But no, they just don't care about the players, it makes the server DRY and just boring.
Nah they staff team don’t suck they just base it of other’s opinions but that’s why I made this suggestion :D to prove we love the sound effects at Cubecraft ☺️👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom