• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey,

So there's actually no need to make this longer than it should be. I'm not sure about how works bedrock mechanics tbh, so I don't if it's possible or not, but if it is, would be amazing to add this. It would something amazing since you won't need to be constantly pressing a button, and when you finish a game you would be sent to a new game automatically.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
One problem if this is that there might be players that want to go into a different mode or leave the game, however if this is added, players would get frustrated if they want to leave or switch a game. So this would not be good mechanic because a player would have to press more buttons, just to leave or switch.

D

Deleted member 469419

One problem if this is that there might be players that want to go into a different mode or leave the game, however if this is added, players would get frustrated if they want to leave or switch a game.
Hi,

Fist of all, thank you so much for your feedback. If I've suggested this is mainly because if you're an skywars player (gamemode in which you can play lot of games in a row) you get honestly bored of having to being constantly clicking over the button. About your concerns of "some players would get frustated if they want to leave or switch from game"; this would not be an issue since every game you'll be getting a message like <<You're currently on auto-mode, if you want to turn it off, please type /automode>>. The good thing of this would be that once you've finished you'll be sent to a new game automatically, just as does in java.

So this would not be good mechanic because a player would have to press more buttons, just to leave or switch.

No, the player won't be need to press any further button but the auto-mode one. And as I mentioned above, if you want to turn it off, you'll just need to type <</automode>>.
(Also, the feature could be also turned on by this command).

Reactions: ReMD0G
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game