Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added to bedrock?

  • Yes

    Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
Hey,

So there's actually no need to make this longer than it should be. I'm not sure about how works bedrock mechanics tbh, so I don't if it's possible or not, but if it is, would be amazing to add this. It would something amazing since you won't need to be constantly pressing a button, and when you finish a game you would be sent to a new game automatically.
 

ReMD0G

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
571
708
99
One problem if this is that there might be players that want to go into a different mode or leave the game, however if this is added, players would get frustrated if they want to leave or switch a game. So this would not be good mechanic because a player would have to press more buttons, just to leave or switch.
 
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
One problem if this is that there might be players that want to go into a different mode or leave the game, however if this is added, players would get frustrated if they want to leave or switch a game.
Hi,

Fist of all, thank you so much for your feedback. If I've suggested this is mainly because if you're an skywars player (gamemode in which you can play lot of games in a row) you get honestly bored of having to being constantly clicking over the button. About your concerns of "some players would get frustated if they want to leave or switch from game"; this would not be an issue since every game you'll be getting a message like <<You're currently on auto-mode, if you want to turn it off, please type /automode>>. The good thing of this would be that once you've finished you'll be sent to a new game automatically, just as does in java.

So this would not be good mechanic because a player would have to press more buttons, just to leave or switch.

No, the player won't be need to press any further button but the auto-mode one. And as I mentioned above, if you want to turn it off, you'll just need to type <</automode>>.
(Also, the feature could be also turned on by this command).
 
  • Like
Reactions: ReMD0G
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom