Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
you should add a enderdragon boss, it would have twice the health as the wither and not be affected by potions, it would move at the same speed as the wither and it would destroy 2 towers as once!
let me know what you think this boss would be sent out at current tie time and the tie time would be moved up a bit

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I personally feel like the wither boss is enough,plus the Ender dragon is a flying mob so it would not make a lot of sense to make it a boss since it would catch so many players of guard and with twice the health it would be way to op.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I personally feel like the wither boss is enough,plus the Ender dragon is a flying mob so it would not make a lot of sense to make it a boss since it would catch so many players of guard and with twice the health it would be way to op.
the idea is for it to be hard, it could transition to flyiing and ground stages, and it would give you enough time within bosses for it to be beatable

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
the idea is for it to be hard, it could transition to flyiing and ground stages, and it would give you enough time within bosses for it to be beatable
I understand the hard part,but I just feel like it should not be really overpowered.Plus instead of adding a new boss they should just slightly buff the wither.We need more mobs for players to send not another boss.Im not saying your idea is bad I just think that a dragon as a boss would likely make tower defence less popular than it already is.Since most players dont have overpowered towers to instantly destroy powerful mobs.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
you should add a enderdragon boss, it would have twice the health as the wither and not be affected by potions, it would move at the same speed as the wither and it would destroy 2 towers as once!
let me know what you think this boss would be sent out at current tie time and the tie time would be moved up a bit

I don't believe adding another boss would be a positive benefit to Tower Defence. The Wither alone is pretty strong and comes with a special event so adding another boss to the game would unbalance the current setup of Tower Defence, also requiring them to come up with a new special event. I also think the Enderdragon would be too powerful as a boss. I like the idea of them adding more stuff like troops and towers to Tower Defence but I don't think they should add another boss to the game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom